Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

The crossroad between An Awakening and It all Falls Down
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: The Crossroad Between An Awakening And It All Falls Down 

"You make it sound if you are leaving now."  Syd said as she settled back into her chair.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Brennus raises an eyebrow. "One cannot begin a journey without leaving, dear sister."

At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
Appearance: 5 (Roguish)
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Physically Impressive - +1 to Intimidation
Scarred (Ogham Rune Tattoos) - -2 to Intimidation, only applies when visible
Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Eve turned and hugged Caiolynn. "I'll bring your darling back, luv, never you fear." She smiled to her newfound friend (what HAD happened behind that closed door that brought them so close so suddenly?) and backed away from their hug guiding the other kin to her husband to say goodbyes, as Eve herself took Syd aside to take care of some details.

As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.

Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)
Feral Appearance, Animal Magnetism, Good ol' Girl

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd moved over to Eve to get the details while the other two talked.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Once the others moved away, Brennus turns his gaze to Karoline's. "So what happened?"

At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably

Back to topPage bottom

((Wrong account. I know. No fucks. Deal with it. Cool guys don't look at explosions. Sunglasses. B) ))

Caiolynn crossed closer to her husband, tilting her head. "What do you mean?" She raised an eyebrow. "I am afraid I am going to need you to be a touch more specific after the last 24 hours."

As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.

Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"You and Eibhlín," he glances in her direction, "What happened there?"

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Caíolynn met Fiachra's eyes calmly for a moment. Then she shrugged a shoulder. "We decided that loving you was more important to us than hating eachother. Between us, we're going to set some rules for this relationship, and those rules will be fair and clear, and will apply to all three of us, because this one-way thing is not working and never will. But mostly? We just talked. I told her about our son. She told me about your twins. They're beautiful, by the way. You should be proud of them."

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Sharp pain hits his eyes when she mentions their son, but it is burnt away with a fierce joy and a smile he cannot stop when she shifts to the twins.

"I am, more than I have words for. The little hellions look like their mother, thank the stars." He crosses himself out of habit then looks down at his hand as if it had betrayed them. "If they grow to have half of the wit and mercy of their mother they will find some way to avoid the failings of their father."

Bren's smile turns into a wolfish grin. "Bodach gave them each one of his own for guardians. Imagine what sort of trouble I could have avoided if old Dustyfeathers had been keeping an eye on me when I was young."

He pauses again, taking a breath. "Rules and I have a tendency to pass each other in the night. My wives defining strict rules for my behavior may be a losing gamble."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: The crossroad between An Awakening and It all Falls Down 

"And that it would be. But there's a difference I think between strict rules, my love, 'Come home more often than not, and keep your wenching to your wives and your whoring to tribal festivals - where it belongs." She shakes her head. "But that's for a different day."

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

"Hm." Brennus raises an eyebrow at her, gaze still suspicious. "So are you good with this? I mean really, genuinely good?"

He pauses to give her time to answer.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

"Twenty four hours ago, I had been dead for three-hundred years. I could never have a life with you, not really. I would have had to watch you die and live for centuries more knowing that my only love was given back to me and then taken by death again. Or I would have had to disappear from your life, for your own protection or mine. Now? Now I get to live with you, and at the cost of sharing you with one other woman? I remember when you bedded dozens in a night. I think I'll manage, somehow." She smiles. "And, perhaps, one day, we might have a child, when we are both ready for that. And that thought gives me greater joy than I could have fathomed before yesternight." She chuckles. "Heh. I suppose it would be yesterday, now. My sleep schedule is going to be a nightmare."

Back to topPage bottom

He grins, tilting his head slightly. "Dozens? I must be getting old."

Brennus pulls her into a close hug, his arms enfolding her. After a few moments, he rests his chin on her head. "You know I still have a war to fight. There will still be nights where I cannot come home. Are you prepared for that again?"

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

"I've literally known nothing else, my love." She whispers in their shared ancient dialect. "What else might I ever have been prepared for?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Kin these days are not the same. You may find that some changes in the human world's ideas about freedoms have done irreparable damage to our people." He lets out a long sigh that ends in a chuckle.

"Ah, shall we go home?"

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML