Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Discussion about Personal Intentions (31 March 2016, tag sept leadership an...
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Discussion about Personal Intentions (31 March 2016, tag sept leadership and any interested.) 

Lucian calls out to to sept membership to meet as much of the sept as are willing to attend on the evening of Wednesday the 31st of March 2016.
Spirit messages and notes suggest he at least needs the major leadership of the sept if they are willing.
Major spirits of the area are also asked to come.

On arrival Lucian is pacing.

He waits at least on Zack, The Ladies, the Warder, and Bjorn at the minimum.

((For the sake of interest in involvement and timing, anyone entering the scene is welcome to have been present though quiet until they got a chance to speak up instead of only being present from the post directly preceding their first post on.))

Once folks are present, "Thank you for coming. Please understand that I am not so full of myself to assume that I require the attention of everyone involving my decisions but while I have made a decision about my life it is one that effects the lives of all others present. Regardless of importance or lack there of it seems only fair to make sure all get a chance to hear what is up." He sort of half frowns and looks to the leadership, "I am leaving garou politics behind. I am stepping out of them as much as I possibly can. As welcome as some might make me feel when it comes down to it I have no room to grow within the ranks of your nation so I am separating from it as best I can for quality of life and growth reasons as much as for myself as others around me and that would otherwise have to deal with me." He looks to Zack, "So since it wouldn't be right to live here while not submitting to those politics I intend to fully move over to my property on Neville Island." He shrugs, "I am willing to help but I can't live as one of the members of the nation while receiving the respect of my rank, my age, and my power. I can't even get that within the tribe that claims me, so if you need me I will be over there and many of you have numerous ways to contact me, the Warder included." With a sigh, "Please have the Warder feel free to contact me if I am needed to help defend the sept. The protection of the Ladies are actually something I am still going to be interested and required to see to so I will always be available for help if you want it."

He then cedes the floor to whomever wishes to speak.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Discussion About Personal Intentions (31 March 2016, Tag Sept Leadership And Any Interested.) 

Eve wanders in, temporarily without babies in tow, and settles near the back, watching the announcement with sightly startled expression. She looks like she has something to say, but clearly bites her tongue and rises to go when Lucian is done speaking.

As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.

Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)
Feral Appearance, Animal Magnetism, Good ol' Girl

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Discussion About Personal Intentions (31 March 2016, Tag Sept Leadership And Any Interested.) 

Brennus is shortly behind his mate, sitting next to her with as much silence as he can manage.

At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
Appearance: 5 (Roguish)
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Physically Impressive - +1 to Intimidation
Scarred (Ogham Rune Tattoos) - -2 to Intimidation, only applies when visible
Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd is near her pack, a small frown on her face as she brushes her hair out of her eyes in a slightly worried fashion though like the other two she keeps her mouth somewhat shut for now. Though it looks like she might have half a million questions lingering if she happened to open it.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie remains quiet as Lucian speaks and long afterwards. There is clear rage burning in her eyes, but it is not directed at anyone present. When she speaks her voice is very formal and terse. "Thank you for telling us Shadow of the Sun-rhya, and thank you for your continued willingness to assist our Sept and it's members. Even if it must be in a less official capacity."

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Zack listens to Lucian's announcement, and offers an arm to shake, "Your presence in the area will still be welcome, and helpful, so long as you are willing.  Thank you for the guidance and assistance when needed," he says easily, knowing Lucian is not one to make decisions lightly.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
------------------------------------
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Discussion about Personal Intentions (31 March 2016, tag sept leadership and any interested.) 

Lucian takes the arm and shakes it with a smile, "No point in going any farther away than my castle, right? Folks here are my friends as far as I know. At least if you lose the address you have a large landmark for where I can be found. The river is directly within the purview of the Ionides now."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Jason listens to Lucian's words.  When he has finished, he nods, clearly displeased about the idea.  He leaves, hair a very distinct black and silver.

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML