Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Material Hunting (Rex And Caroline When They Wish To Show Up)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Material Hunting (Rex And Caroline When They Wish To Show Up) 

She had been about to let out her own sassy retort when Rex freaked out, blinking as she watched him bow to her.

"Is it that bad here? We use it all the time. It doesn't have the same weight." She said finally. "I'm not upset I promise. Don't worry. Not even mad."

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Caiolynn laughs. "I would never use it in mixed company. But Syd... We've called eachother worse things over breakfast." She watches his apology. "Seriously, I didn't mean to distress you. It IS a dirty word where we come from, but it IS the sort of dirty word you reserve for among friends and family, and not at the dinner table. You'll have to forgive my coarseness, I... grew up in a rougher environment that a high-tribe with breeding might have."

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

He looked at them both, still very ruffled, and slipped the cord on as a bracelet. His eyes look like they lose some light to them as he scoots himself into the water a bit.

“Well... it’s one thing to be said between them. It’s a much different thing for Others to say it. And either way, we are still lesser than the most city bound, because they can shift.” His cheek twitches involuntarily. “Just.... don’t make a habit of it please....”

Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Nope don't worry. I will watch it I promise. In fact!" She trudged forward in the water towards him. Finally with in reach she held out her pinky to him. There was a bright smile on her face for him that reached her eyes, trying to reassure him that everying was going to be okay.  "I pinky promise I will never use the word in front of you."

(4 Apperance Traits)
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

"Like I said, it's... It's not something you say in polite company, but where we come from it's far and away less a big deal. You react almost like it was back when I was ali--- back when I was being raised." She frowns at herself and then nods to Rex. "I am deeply sorry for making you uncomfortble, my brother. And, while I will continue to fight to prove to you that we are different and lesser, I will never argue that we are 'beneath'. Because we are. But remember. We owe them Submission. They owe us Respect, and not the other way around." She pauses. "I think... I am going to need a kinfolk primer from you. Eve and I both, really. We should know a bit more of how we will need to mesh in this world."

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Rex looks at Syds hand sign in confusion before gently patting the top of her hand. “Um, that’s nice..” Turning his attention to the other conversation he nods in agreement. “Maybe so. It wouldn’t hurt to have a primer on the expectations of Kin and a short list of politics and ques to look for. I know a little about most of the tribes. The high tribes were the focus of my education, and the rest I’ve either worked with or met on the road.”

He slides into the water, still not smiling anymore. “Better get to work. I don’t know if the grasses and barks I gathered will dry out before I get back to them.” He sets himself to looking for more rocks in the water.

Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd sighs when she is brushed off and actually moves away from the kinfolk, she moves through the water slipping her head up and down under the surface going through the rocks that she is finding.

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML