Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

The Messenger
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: The Messenger 

".....we ARE in another realm facing who knows what. And you are literally right here. Pretty sure he's gonna do what he wants regardless Syd." He chuckled at their situation. "This world best have sandwich shops and ATM's. Or drug dealers. One way or another, I need to start acquiring assets for the crew as soon as we get stabilized in the time stream. With any luck there will be a decent sandwich shop involved...."

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

"He is but I am here to keep him in some kind of order. I need to find city. If this is all wilderness we are going to be useless as Theurges." She let out a sigh, looking up now and then before looking around.

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*
*more to come...dun-dun-duh!

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

The Captain grimaced. "Yeah, I had that thought too. None of my stockpiles survived. There's obviously nearby civilization, but if we are trapped in this time sphere for a duration, we may have to get creative. When I was young, my Den Parent took us Cubs hunting in the Umbra to stalk prey and observe how spirits hunt. Made us catch and kill, and then properly thank them. I remember him telling us a story of how he survived a realm hunting the spirits of mice to consume their gnostic energy and essence. We may have to consider experimenting with similar approaches here. Meditation won't be enough for our people, and we have many too young to meditate themselves...."

Back to topPage bottom

"We will find what we need. That or we will evolve that would be neat. Three Glasswalkers who know how to regain their Gnosis in the wild. That would be pretty interesting." She smirked slightly, clearly already thinking of just how she would go about trying to make that happen.

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*

Back to topPage bottom

A bemused look was given in response, but the captain said nothing. Instead his eyes roamed the hull of his ship. The various marks and scores were of particular concern to him as he looked the vessel over.

Back to topPage bottom

Syd zoned out for a moment, still moving with him, then she seemed to snap back. "Brennus is on his way. He asks for permission to come aboard."

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*

Back to topPage bottom

Presuming permission is given it is only a short while before Brennus arrives with Klaive in his belt and Morrigan's Shield slung across his back.

"Good day, Captain. I presume Syd filled you in? Our mission is to scour the ship, the three of us, and if we see anything to inform Yiya-teh. I currently have a mental link with Syd and the Elder, if you would like I can do the same with you. Otherwise," he motions in whatever direction the majority of the ship is in, "lead the way."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Permission given, he wasted no time ascending to the deck to await Brennus' arrival. Upon the offer he shook his head slightly. "I bear enough on my mind at the moment. To expose anyone else is unwise at this time. I've checked the hull, I suggest working from the lowest level up. You and I are versed with the masts, those can be last. To the cargo hold."

The door swung open to admit them below several flights of stairs into the cavernous hold below.

Back to topPage bottom

Syd followed them both down, though clearly already keeping an eye out as she sent Bertram to stay above deck to let her know if anything changed. "Hopefully this stands out."

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus is fastidious and thorough in his searching, committing the entirety to memory as he goes, at least for now. His sense of direction keeps him from getting lost, but a sense of nervous energy fills his movements.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani

Back to topPage bottom

As they search the ship, the three of them are thorough enough that they can be sure they missed nothing between the three of them - and nothing of interest turns up.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Backlash managed to look cross while grinning despite himself. "We've searched her well enough for me to know every scratch needing buffed. Either the whole of her is what we are looking for, or it's the crew. In us, on us, or as us. Or, could be she was just plain mistaken. I mean hell, I'm messed up enough and I'm of relatively similar mind. She tried to pitch herself over the side of the ship just a while ago."

He shrugged defensively. "I mean maybe that's no big deal here, I haven't gotten to know them all that well. We've picked up a few folk and been assaulted by a Titan today, anything goes, really."

Back to topPage bottom

Syd let out a sigh, it was colored with a bit of annoyance at them coming up empty handed more than anything. Finding a thing to settle against she counted off everyone on her fingers going through their states.

"Everyone last I checked was up and moving. No one seemed stuck. We did bring everyone back to the ship when we woke up."

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*

Back to topPage bottom

Just then, there is a somewhat alarming sound.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Brennus snaps his attention toward the sound and pulls his Klaive. "Catch up." His wings solidify and he bursts into the air, speeding in the direction of the noise.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Syd doesn't startle so much as snap to attention at the sound and as Brennus is pulling is Klaive she is actually shifting to Hispo. She looks to Backlash for a moment motioning for the Athro to get on her back. When he did, she bolted not with her normal speed but with that he would remember perhaps from his former Silent Strider packmate, as she followed Brennus on the ground. Her raven going up with him and staying behind him to keep him in his sights.

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML