Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 7 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Klaviskar training. (Tag Brennus, Christian, plus any others interested.)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Klaviskar training. (Tag Brennus, Christian, plus any others interested.) 

"Realistically similar to before I just need to see what he is lacking in. His trainings for form and function have never been an issue and he seems to have taken on some progressive benefit from arriving here." Lucian shrugs and smiles to Kai, "I just need to see what he knows and how he uses it. Same as with you. Realistically your battle experiences are less numerous than his but much harsher than he has been through. I need to you to survive for Christian's benefit as much as I need either Christian or Brennus to survive for the group's benefit."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Klaviskar training. (Tag Brennus, Christian, plus any others interested.) 

"I concur with my husband. We are new enough to this world that putting the children through their paces is the best place to start." Yiya-teh shrugs as if to suggest whatever Kai did beyond that was up to him.

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Klaviskar Training. (Tag Brennus, Christian, Plus Any Others Interested.) 

Brennus smiles at both of them before stepping away to allow for room to spar, the raven leaving his shoulder to return to his previous perch.

"What do you say to no powers? Just a good, honest brawl?"

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

With pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper, Brennus is not one to blend in. His clothing is mutable, dependent almost entirely on what is most available, save for a raven feather braided into his hair and a necklace of beads loose around his neck. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Klaviskar Training. (Tag Brennus, Christian, Plus Any Others Interested.) 

Looking at Brennus with possibly confusion or disappointment. " I think not, you won't learn anything form a simple brawl. Unless your enemies are lacking mentally that won't work on them. You need to adapt to changing conditions that aren't in your favor. Victory is only found after the up hill battle that any good adversary will provide you. They're may even be a chance here to meld Master's time with Sera and your training. How are you with very dark and cold places?..."

Christian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

The Fianna shrugs, unconcerned or oblivious to Kai's expression.

"However you would like to play this, then. Not every day I know the fight is coming, so might as well do it your way and try to learn something."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

With pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper, Brennus is not one to blend in. His clothing is mutable, dependent almost entirely on what is most available, save for a raven feather braided into his hair and a necklace of beads loose around his neck. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smiles and sits back down on the ground, seemingly to resume meditating.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

“I’m good with most weapons swords and spears are my favorite, but it’s more about switching between them.” She looks at the wooden blade and it morphs into a spear made of white oak.

A circular tattoo of three animal heads- wolf, mountain lion, bear, sits along her neck right over the heart area.
She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.
A wooden bracer is on her right arm, it has four stones that each seem to shift with one of the elements.

Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Turning back to Lucian, "Brother may I may your pillars? They are yours so if need be I can find a different way to do this." As Christian speaks Kai backs of and is clearly pulling a few things out of Christian's pouch. A black silk cloth, what appears to be hand made paper or vellum, a quill, and then wait's....

Back to topPage bottom

"The ice is here to be used as needs may be."

Back to topPage bottom

With a smile Christian nods to Kai who walks towards Brennus with  calm body languae, " Brennus I need you to dip this quill in your blood and write a secret of yours on this slip of paper. You have my word that I will not look at it or read it in any way. "

As Kai goes to talk to Brennus Christian walks around to the pillars and carves in quick set of glyphs for night, darkness, secrets and whispers. The ties a strip of the dark cloth to each pilliar.

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus raises an eyebrow in response. "Did you not just advise me against letting my blood lay about? Beside that, no disrespect intended, but I am going to need further explanation before I go about writing down any such thing."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Kai starts to smile, " Good you where paying attention. Your blood and secret are being used as part of the bargin with the Spirits Christian is summoning to aid in your and Sera's training.
What other questions do you need answered before you do as needed?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Is this exchange in any way designed to entrap, ensnare, deceive, or otherwise obscure your true intentions regarding any sentient entity present or aware of the goings on in this location and at this relative space-time convergence?"

Brennus goes over the words again, moving his lips as if saying it aloud. After doing so a few times he nods and continues, "Do you and the individual I know as Christian, brother of Kathial, possess separate entities, intelligences, and True Names? If not, in what ways are you different? Do any of the entities involved in the proposed bargain represent another party? If so, whom? Would any aspect of this exchange be equivalent to acquiring debt, on my part, to any party involved? If so, whom?"

"Is there any security, whatsoever, regarding the whereabouts of my blood and/or secret after it has left my possession? If so, what efforts will be put forward to achieve that result? If not, how might we go about rectifying that lack?"

"Finally, what questions should I be asking that I have failed to ask already?"

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian as if knee jerk response to Brennus, "What ritual is Christian using it to cast. That one. If you think back you may have seen me cast it, just never in the manner he is now. I am interested to see what he does with it as a result. When either Yiya-teh or Christian improvise ritual castings it tends to be pretty epic and amazing."

Back to topPage bottom

With a nod to Lucian, "What ritual are you casting for this purpose?"

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Christian turns to Brennus and motions for Kai to keep going. "Boy, You do have a lot of questions. I would have normally called on my tit to the Abyss to flood this place with shadows and darkness but given everything I need to go reforge that bond with..." He stares of for a moment like missing a lover. " That totem most likely hasn't been made since I was he one to do it. So in short I am going to summon the Shadows of Night and have them flood this place. To do that you need to write a secret in your own blood as chiminage. You are at least aware of how the bargains work right? I mean you do speak to spirits! "

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus shakes his head in the negative. "I speak to spirits because that is the tongue of my birth, but I am no Theurge nor do I know the particulars of your own methods. To assume I know how you and yours navigate the complexities of bargains would be foolish at best."

He shrugs, "Making deals always has a cost and my very existence is forever entwined with the Fair Folk. It would be the height of arrogance to believe myself clever enough to avoid the unknown without even asking questions." Mischief and mayhem shine from honeyed eyes. "Besides, I have been accused of having a voracious curiosity now and again. We all have our flaws, as it were."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

A long slow yawn escapes Christian's relaxed form, "I'm sorry are you done yet? I didn't know you where part Silver Fang...Blah blah blah. I know you aren't one of us and if you had a clue to how I did any of this you wouldn't be here." Waiting a few moments to see if he actually does run. "Now that you have stayed do what has been requested of you. Never forget Grand Father's Ban and how it applies to you. "

A small Snicker can be heard as Kai finishes up securing the black fabric.

Back to topPage bottom

Upon the words 'Silver Fang' Brennus Ahearn freezes into perfect stillness, eyes burning and jaw clenched. His voice is like a shard of ice dragged across wet stone.

"Perhaps you should recall that your totem's ban does not apply to me at all. When Thunder arrived to offer me a place within the Shadow Lord tribe I chose a different path. I owe no allegiance, nor subservience, to your *edit* patron though they hold my respect." The sneer of disgust twists the Fianna's face. "If you expect me to take part in the ritual you cast then you will have the courtesy of answering the questions associated. You can order me, certainly, but that would speak more to your inability as an Athro than my stubbornness as an Adren."

"If you ever so much as breathe a word implying that I belong to Falcon again, then we are done. Punish me, mock me, hurt me, that is all within your rights, but perhaps someone who was an ice box with seizures not that long ago should restrain their words to something they get to have an opinion about."

Edit: Initially stated "master's" before patron because I mixed up who he was talking to for a moment.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh glances between Christian and Brennus, and then in full-on melodramatic lupus form, she loooooooooong sighs and flops over on her side in mild exasperation with the both of them. She shoots Lucian a glance that clearly asks the rhetorical question of 'was I ever this much of a pain in the ass as an adren or an athro?' but does not wait for any kind of response before continuing on to feigned death.

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smiles as he continues to meditate.

Back to topPage bottom

With the same relaxed demeanor, " I died serving Gaia. Can you say the same? If you think this body being filled with my essence and returned to this world was an ice box or seizures then maybe your views are a bit limited. Write your secret, I'm done with your tantrum.  If you wish to ask more then you can do it as you write. " He turns back to preparing the ritual.

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus brings the palm of one hand up to his face, pressing it against one eye as if fighting a headache.

"Yes. I can."

Shaking his head, the Fianna continues with a tone more tired than irritated, "I was first introduced to you while your spirit was literally in an ice box. Sometimes you would frenzy, which caused the ice box to shake. Therefore ice box with seizures. Who am I to call into question a body reforged to hold one's spirit?"

"To be honest, I do not trust you with my secrets, nor have you done anything to earn that trust. Sure, I have been an asshole and you can demand what you want, but is this really the sort of Teacher you want to be? Just another Shadow Lord throwing their weight around and treating others like they're lesser?"

"There were a lot of ways I could have reacted that would have better served my cause. There were several places that I should have better controlled my temper. I recognize these truths and my own failings within them."

"If you are willing to recognize your own, then you will show yourself to be worthy of some modicum of faith. If not, then I have no interest in wasting everybody's time further and I'll be off."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian breathes deeply before opening his mouth, "Brennus, he was actually a Great Klaive during that time. What I was proudest of about it is the fact that generally only totems and Garou Hero's become such blades and he was truly the pinnacle of a Garou Anti-Hero. He was the only infamous garou to truly become a Great Klaive with a totem he loved as his partner in the blade. I redirected the Possession the blade got to use to that ice box when he frenzied because it was something to save the lives of those present without unnaturally quelling the anger he felt. Clearly that kind of anger is something we can all sympathize with."

Lucian opens his eyes and glances at Christian and Kai, "Not that such warrants the misnaming of totems or tribes, although it might be good to remember that the act of such and even the disdainful words towards a tribe tends to be both un-Wise and dis-Honorable by the standards of Spirits and Garou. The exception is the Bone Gnawers because they recognize and take on the burden of the needs of the many to be able to vent such anger at a target much like Ragabash do..."

With a shrug as he closes his eyes again, "Well ideally such recognize and those are supposed to. Who knows if this world has the luck of such since the mismatch in them and events may benefit that or we may find the roles of everyone just as fucked up as where we came from." Lucian smiles, "At leas the spirits seem better here. I genuinely do not think Dusty could have happened here with Falcon being the genuine entity he should be."

Back to topPage bottom

Turning back to Lucian as the last cloth is tied," You are right and I miss the Bone Gnawers... I haven't seen any here yet. Now I hope this place cannot make Dusty and I believe soon a different version of me will be born here. Hope he has a better life. You head him Brother, he's done and will be off... Looks like Sera is the only one staying."  

Looking back over his shoulder, "I know know why they wanted me to teach you. You need to learn the same lesson I always have. Good luck in your coming days, If I have found out anything in my time... It's that the lessons will find you no matter how many times you walk away." There is a sad tone to his voice and his face clearly shows that something happened.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML