Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Klaviskar training. (Tag Brennus, Christian, plus any others interested.)

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post Re: Klaviskar Training. (Tag Brennus, Christian, Plus Any Others Interested.) 

"So be it." He turns to Lucian and Yiya-teh. "My apologies, to both of you. It seems that I am not yet wise enough to grasp whatever this lesson was supposed to be. I appreciate the opportunity nonetheless."

Without further comment, Brennus gathers his things and leaves by foot, expression solemn.

Brennus Ahearn - View user's profile Send private message  
Brennus Ahearn [ Wed 02 May, 2018 12:35 ]

Comments
Post Re: Klaviskar training. (Tag Brennus, Christian, plus any others interested.) 

"Brennus, I still would like to spar with you some when you have time. I understand if you feel it best to go for now and will not stop you. Feel welcome to seek me out whenever while we are in this bubble since schedules matter none at all." Lucian opens his eyes and continues to speak in a soft tonal rhythm, "If it helps, I am in no way disappointed in you. You didn't do anything wrong that does not help you learn more latter. If I have somehow presented information in a way that made you think otherwise I will apologize for that."

Lucian - View user's profile Send private message  
Lucian [ Wed 02 May, 2018 16:22 ]
Post Re: Klaviskar Training. (Tag Brennus, Christian, Plus Any Others Interested.) 

The Fianna speaks over his shoulder, but doesn't slow.

"I have been too long away from the War out there. It is easier when there are real enemies to kill."

His raven companion flies over to pick up the previously discarded shirt and brings it to him.

"I'll be seeing you."

Brennus Ahearn - View user's profile Send private message  
Brennus Ahearn [ Wed 02 May, 2018 17:20 ]

Christian turns to Sera with a calm face, 'So Sera, Are you ready for your sparring match?"

Christian - View user's profile Send private message  
Christian [ Thu 10 May, 2018 23:05 ]

Sera turns toward Christian there was a distant look to her eyes as though she was elsewhere.
ā€œIā€™m sorry what was that?   My attention was elsewhere for a brief time.ā€

Sera Feather Heart Jackson - View user's profile Send private message  
Sera Feather Heart Jackson [ Sat 15 Sep, 2018 07:02 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8