Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Made By A Shaman(tag Eve...)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Made By A Shaman(tag Eve...) 

Sera walks towards the fields knowing Eve would be there.
“Eve” she calls out so as to not startle the woman.

A circular tattoo of three animal heads- wolf, mountain lion, bear, sits along her neck right over the heart area.
She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.
A wooden bracer is on her right arm, it has four stones that each seem to shift with one of the elements.

Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Made By A Shaman(tag Eve...) 

Eve, who had just settled down in the field to do a bit of weeding, looked up toward the sound of the voice calling her name. "Who's th-- Oh, it's you. Hello, Miss Sera. How're you?

Her hate is as fierce as her devotion is grand and there is no middle ground on which she will stand.
She’s wild and she’s gentle, she is good and she’s bad. She’s proud and she’s humble, she’s happy and sad.
She’s in love with the ocean, the earth and the skies,she is enamored with beauty- wherever it lies.
She’s victor, she’s victim, a star and a clod… but mostly she’s Irish, in love with her God.

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

“I’m fine Eve. I have some things for you.” She says smiling.
“Which would you like first? The more utilitarian or the more combative one?”

A circular tattoo of three animal heads- wolf, mountain lion, bear, sits along her neck right over the heart area.
She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.
A wooden bracer is on her right arm, it has four stones that each seem to shift with one of the elements.

Back to topPage bottom

Eve brushed her hands off on her skirt as she stood. "Utilitarian, always." She smirks. "Also... thank you. I don't know what made you think to gift me with something, but I appreciate it nonetheless."

Her hate is as fierce as her devotion is grand and there is no middle ground on which she will stand.
She’s wild and she’s gentle, she is good and she’s bad. She’s proud and she’s humble, she’s happy and sad.
She’s in love with the ocean, the earth and the skies,she is enamored with beauty- wherever it lies.
She’s victor, she’s victim, a star and a clod… but mostly she’s Irish, in love with her God.

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

“Honestly, you were the only one that really expressed an intrest... Utilitarian.” She rummages through her bag and sets down a small statue of a home as well as four necklaces with a small house charm. “ Okay.” She pulls out three of the necklaces. “ These can teleport you one of two places.  One is to the statue the other is to the last of the four pendants. It has a sword on the door in case you need to tell them apart.” She looks up at Eve making sure she has got all that. “That’s it’s basic function. I did add a clause in the magic in case all places are under assault. In that case it will send you to the safest of three locations, the third being staying where you are.”
“Now the statue comes with an added function of anyone with a pendant can teleport someone else with a pendant to the statue.”
“All pendants come with 5 charges and come with a recharge condition of someplace that feels distinctly like a home.”
“Any questions before I move on to the more combative item?”

Back to topPage bottom

Eve blinks slowly, and then nods, taking the items from Sera very very carefully. "I... thank you. This is. Thank you." She blushes a bit, and shakes her head. "I think I understand, Miss Sera. It seems plain enough, for all that it's truly wondrous."

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

She pulls out two blades and two plain rings. The blades have Nordic knotwork on both hilt and dagger. One is made out of silver the other is made out of steel.
“Alright this one is actually very simple.” She picks up a blade and balances it with her fingers to show its balance.”both knives are perfectly balanced. One is made of steel the other out of silver, the rings are made out of the left over slag of each of them to keep sympathy simple.” She casually throws on of the knives in a direction not really looking at it either.
“The blades can return to your hand wherever they may be as long as you are wearing the appropriate ring.”  She picks up the ring and puts it on and the blade she casually tossed away is back in her hands.
She takes the ring off and hands both ring and knife to Eve. “Enjoy. I hope they prove useful. Let me know if you need or want anything else.” She offers her the other ring and dagger.

Back to topPage bottom

"These are... These are amazing," Eve says accepting them from Sera. "How on earth shall I manage to repay you?"

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

“Ummm...” She looks kinda flustered.”I didn’t...” She looks up at the sky. “Huh. I don’t know but I don’t want to be owed a favor either.” She sighs.
“I am always looking for unique plants to add to my herb garden.  If you come across something like that it would be a lovely addition.”

Back to topPage bottom

"I'm an amateur herbalist. I can do that. I'll have to learn what's what around here, but I'll keep my eyes peeled." Eve smiles brightly. "Thank you."

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

“I was planning on adding an umbrella garden as well. So you have options.” She says. “I like to use herbs for my healing, but have been traveling a lot. I have some seeds, but not nearly a proper amount for what I want.” She sighs.
“Though Eve, I help because I like to, and with great power and all that.”

Back to topPage bottom

"Aye, I understand. But help without gratitude breed resentment and dependence. Neither is good for anyone." The kin smiles to the shaman. "Besides, what kind of guest would I be if I did not at least offer?"

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

“I can’t really argue. I ussually charge people what they can afford or what the thing I am doing for them would benefit them to pay.  That is ussually when they have come to me for help with their woes and have ussually tried everything else.” She looks sad for a minute. “I help where I can, but magic is not a fix all. If they break or need adjustments you let me know.”
She looks to Eve a very serious look on her face. “These things still have sympathy to me. I am their creator and can still interact with them even at great distances.  Should you ever not trust me, for what ever reason you take them off. Or if say for example the house is out of juice and you need the kids teleported. The offer is there you just have to let me know.  Just because I made the doesn’t mean I am always watching. That would be rude.”

Back to topPage bottom

Eve nods just as seriously. "I understand. Thank you."

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML