Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Give The Kid A Fish......
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Give The Kid A Fish...... 

The large lupus seems use to children and very happy playing with the young girl. Soft sounds of being happy escape him as they play and the little girl fuffles his fur and pulls on his ear.

Looking at Eve, " I watch if need, can cook roots and I help Little one..."

Christian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Eve glances at Christian, and back to Lucian, and then Christian again. Slowly she nods. "Behave, Rioghnach." Her tone was stern, but also gentle as she directed her only verbal answer to her little one.

Her hate is as fierce as her devotion is grand and there is no middle ground on which she will stand.
She’s wild and she’s gentle, she is good and she’s bad. She’s proud and she’s humble, she’s happy and sad.
She’s in love with the ocean, the earth and the skies,she is enamored with beauty- wherever it lies.
She’s victor, she’s victim, a star and a clod… but mostly she’s Irish, in love with her God.

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Christian Huffs a little and while keeping an eye on the little girl pushes his head towards Eve's hand in a very unusual lupus way normally reserved for the family dog and not a massive wolf.

"Give hand, pet, start trust... Not like any other. Ask Kathial"

Back to topPage bottom

Eve reacts as anyone sensible does when a canine wants pets. She wipes off her hand, and starts petting him, looking a bit surprised at herself. "Please, forgive me. I was raised to be wiser than to act with suspicion towards my betters. I've had a few run-ins with some of your rank and some of your tribe, honored one, and it has left it's mark on me. If Lucian trusts you, then I will." She looks towards the man in question, raising an eyebrow, hoping for confirmation. The motion also subtly barred her throat to Christian, an act of trust more than submission, with him so close to her.

Her hate is as fierce as her devotion is grand and there is no middle ground on which she will stand.
She’s wild and she’s gentle, she is good and she’s bad. She’s proud and she’s humble, she’s happy and sad.
She’s in love with the ocean, the earth and the skies,she is enamored with beauty- wherever it lies.
She’s victor, she’s victim, a star and a clod… but mostly she’s Irish, in love with her God.

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Christian takes the petting and for those paying attention his tail curls to guard the little girl as if it has a mind of it's own or he has to hive eyes in the back of his head.

Then he follows Eves look and himself looks towards Lucian

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "He is my brother. He has done things both good and bad, sometimes at the same time. Much like myself in that regard. When it comes to children however he has proven to be more than trustable with true youth and cubs numerous times. I trust him with my friends' children and believe very fully that you can as well."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are eleven light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph like marking as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Eibhlín gazed calmly at Lucian for several seconds. Finally, she nods, an easy smile falling over her face. "De réir do fhocal, déanfar é." Much more at ease, she turns back to her cookery, glancing at her babe and the lupus only from time to time.

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods and smirks, "Hey, you are still their mother, your instincts and opinions matter more in her life and protection."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph like marking as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

"Aye, Lucian, I'm aware, thank ye kindly." She flashes him a grin, a laugh in her voice as she continues. "One of my finer instincts is judging who could take whom in a fight, and I would judge ye to be the faster, between yerself and yer brother." She bows her head. The accent fades from her voice. "Trust, but verify, I was taught. This is as close as can be in this sort of situation."

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian chuckles, "I do not know. At current he may be faster at the start of moving. I was slower once upon a time and for now may be again. He would not  however hurt that child. I fear more for others trying to hurt the kid in his presence."

Back to topPage bottom

"Good. That's as it should be. The young are sacred, for they are our future, and our very justification for existence." The kin woman nods, and begins dicing her veggies with a calm, steady, skilled hand.

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

As Eve suggest that Lucian Christian lets out a small laugh. "He fast, an right. I keep safe. You right, they future, they important."

Back to topPage bottom

“You know,” Rex says over the fish, “trust is a pretty fragile thing out there. The ‘verify’ part of your arrangement might get some serious practice. I mean, most people are good for their word so long as you don’t word things poorly. Still, there are some slick folk out there. I think your group protectiveness is a good thing. Especially over the young ones.”

He looks off in the distance for a beat, distracted by something. “Hey, is time moving out there? Like, this isn’t some Rip Van Winkle thing, right?”

Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian sighs at the time question, "So for now time does in theory move but not as we perceive it. We are stuck in an eternal now. If we all passed on then the world would be moving once more as none would be left to see it this way. Time is not actually frozen, we are just stuck in an eternal now until we get our shit together and seemingly are ready to be integrated into this timeline. That said time moves based on perception for us. When grouped together a clock would move at the rate the group over all perceives and moves at. Alone only that person's time moves. I have built a castle hidden in the mountains, traveled realms where time flows differently and scene that it still moves, as well seen time from the view of two Celestines during this eclipse just to name a few things I have done. Time and the appropriately associated elements are moving, just not for us. I am curious to see what happens once we leave this bubble of time and I am curious how you so casually entered it without being infected by one of us within it. Which brings us to the next key part. Interacting with those outside of this effect does infect them into it." Lucian shrugs, "I dare not ask if this makes sense but do you follow?"

Back to topPage bottom

Christian looks between Rex and then to Lucian. "Trust is good and sharp tongues make good deals but also dangerous"

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML