Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

The Binding of Packs (Tag all)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: The Binding Of Packs (Tag All) 

“Ummm... what now?” Sera looks truely confused. “ What am I briefing you on?”

A circular tattoo of three animal heads- wolf, mountain lion, bear, sits along her neck right over the heart area.
She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.
A wooden bracer is on her right arm, it has four stones that each seem to shift with one of the elements.

Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Apologies, I am distracted by the happenings and my tongue moved before I had gathered my thoughts. Lucian requested that I inquire as to your knowledge regarding the Spirit Eater. It seems that the time to make inroads on that threat has come. Might you be willing to extend your hospitality one more time?"

At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
Appearance: 5 (Roguish)
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Physically Impressive - +1 to Intimidation
Scarred (Ogham Rune Tattoos) - -2 to Intimidation, only applies when visible
Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

“I don’t recall saying that I would be revoking my hospitality. And I was waiting to see what your people found out before crossing the streams. What I do know is that the area has been asleep for quite some time.  You must forgive me I’ve only recently decided that I need to plant some roots so I was starting to look into the problems of the city when I flew into a temporal distortion.”
She looks up “though I am intrigued why non of you are worried about what will happened when we snap back into reality.  There are so many possibilities that it’s dizzying.  The worst outcome for me is that I just fall over dead when we snap back.”

A circular tattoo of three animal heads- wolf, mountain lion, bear, sits along her neck right over the heart area.
She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.
A wooden bracer is on her right arm, it has four stones that each seem to shift with one of the elements.

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: The Binding of Packs (Tag all) 

Yiya-teh takes a moment to check any chiminage owed by anyone and everyone present, just to make sure no one picked up any debts other than their totemic bond whilest they were spirit questing. After double checking that Syd, and the three kin of the Dagda pack were well and unharmed (protect the bebies!), she turned, shifted Lupus, and trotted off after Christian, nudging Todd as she passed by him, with a nod to follow her.

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd was in 'super proud of herself' mode that she was able to do the thing, it showed in the way she stood and puffed up just a little bit. She checked on everyone as well, paying more attention to the kin just cause Umbral stuff was hard on them, especially Eve and Caroline.

"It is a bit staggering, I have given thought to it. Though I think with who we have gathered that we should make it out well. Just have to be as prepped as we can."

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"So at least we were not the cause directly, if the gods are kind." Brennus chuckles under his breath. "Time has a way of righting the course of wayward ships. No fun if you always know what comes next."

"I did not mean to imply that you would be revoking your hospitality, only that it has been a very long day and you have been so gracious already. At some point one does begin to feel like a bother."

His body language settles back into one of casual comfort after taking a more formal stance when he spoke of hospitality.

"Me and mine have set up camp out that way, though we stay well clear of the Umbra. Even if the land has been long asleep we can bring it back into balance."

At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably

Back to topPage bottom

Hakahe

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Todd silently gave Syd an approving nod and left to join Yiya-teh.

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

“Dagda... Daaah-gh-daaaa... Da da guh- okay, yep, I have it now.” Rex beams. “That was fun! This’ll go just fine. Got a good feelin’ about it. Do we drink now?” He asks happily, not really addressing anyone specific.

Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

“Balancing the area isn’t that hard. Maintaining it once it’s there is a bit harder.  If the spirit eater is or is not your fault I can’t say. I am currently chasing a dream to find out more about it. Though I can’t say exactly what I will find.  Dream questing for information can get odd at times.”
She sighs.”of course your not scared of snapping back into reality..  your people don’t have stories of Wrinkle”

Back to topPage bottom

"Oh, we know that things go sideways, but I have it on good authority that my kind has little authority over Time itself." He shrugs in a way that tells a story of a man waiting impatiently for something. "Once we have a place to properly host you, please know that it would be our great pleasure to host you. My wives are far better at hosting guests than I am, so you need not beware my own stumbling navigation of such social occassions."

Brennus finishes his side of the conversation with a self deprecating slant to his grin.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Reagan laughs. "Beau, you catch on quick." He glances between Rex and the other pack folk. " It's is always a time for a drink when you hang out with these blokes."

Reagan Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

“There is some fire water in the house help yourself.  If you have trouble finding it just ask Elspeth for help.”
Sera stops and seems to just listen for a second as Muninn lands on her shoulder.
“Huh.”  She pets Muninn while reaching into her bag.  She pulls our a piece of meat offering it to him. Muninn takes the food taking off into the air disappearing into the woods. Huginn can be seen high in the air seeming to circle Sera.

Back to topPage bottom

“So, when there is a spirit eater, there is ussually some kind of a temporal tear as well. So much so that it can’t be a coincidence.” Sera says. She is pacing slightly for those of keen observation her movements and Huginn though not the same are fairly similar.
“Secondly each eater is vastly different. Every story of one that has happened has had vastly different methods of killing if they didn’t just one day vanish entirely.” She sighs. “I am fairly certain that we already have the method or the means of destroying it. Though that is just an opinion.”

Back to topPage bottom

"What might you think our weapon to be? You are bound to be more knowledgeable than I on the subject." He looks over to the rest of his crew with a proud shine in his eyes. "Though one of my crew may well know enough to follow your thoughts."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

“If I was guessing, I’d say the Cronos sythe.” She says. “I am also fairly certain that destroying it will end or time here so get done what you need to.”
She stops pacing and smiles “if it’s not the sythe, everything bleeds and leaving to join the fight just about where I left it is a thing that can be done. Which reminds me I’ll need a few minutes just before we leave for the eater. Have to wait and make sure everyone is prepped for the fight and ready to go.”

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus nods his agreement. "If Cronos was threatened enough to force us away it seems sane enough to believe we can harm another entity with similar power."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

"Taking a scythe of a God to kill a spirit eater that is keeping us trapped in a time bubble." Syd spoke herbs still on her face, perhaps a little ritual drunk still though she also seemed pretty grounded for Syd. "This sounds like we should be just fine and pretty much par for the course of shit we get into. This will be fine."

(4 Apperance Traits)
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

Reagan, without further ado, pulls out a small hip flask and tosses it underhanded to Syd.

Back to topPage bottom

Mackenzie watches the ritual avidly, and as it draws to a close and everyone shifts to discussions, she does her best to listen to at least the words. Understanding may come one day.

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0

Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd catches the flask rather easily without even a slight bit of fumbling. She gives Reagan a bright smile and a nod before taking a quick pull from it. "Hehehe, Raven provides."

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

"The more fine one of your Theurges insists something is, in my experience, the less fine it is about to be - and the more likely they are to need a drink soon." Reagan chuckles, gesturing Syd to hang on to the flask for now.

Back to topPage bottom

Rex looks from Reagan to Syd and makes a mental note. Once finished, he claps his hands together and rubs them briskly. “So what’s our plan? Gonna stab a spirit eater a lot? Should I find a spirit eater stabbing weapon? Is a ranged approach better?”

Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

“It’s as good a plan as any.  I can’t give you a more direct answer to what we need with9ut fully interacting with it. I would rather not give it forever to prepare.”

Back to topPage bottom

"We must practice care and not risk our spirit companions. Otherwise, assembly and organized attack on a large umbral entity is something we have some experience with. Sometimes violence is the most direct answer." Brennus smiles. "My gratitude, Miss Jackson. For now I will be taking me and mine back to camp for some time to gather ourselves. I imagine that we will all be gathered when it is time to strike."

He turns to his crew as a whole, "Shall we be off?"

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML