Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 4 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

The Binding of Packs (Tag all)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: The Binding of Packs (Tag all) 

Lucian takes the cup back, collects the others, and then cedes the floor to the ritual casters to bind the packs together.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are eleven light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph like marking as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: The Binding Of Packs (Tag All) 

Backlash stood with a mended bowl in hand. With words of thanks he poured ground powders and pure water into it from various pouches on his person. Stirring clockwise, then counter clockwise, then tracing glyphs and runes into the mix he concentrated while starting to sway and move to an unheard beat.

“Those gathered to be bound as one Pack, I say to you, join your being within this vessel as I do now. Let this combine our strength and signify our bond as family under the sun and moon and upon this earth.”

Backlash produces a needle, recognizable as part of the ship’s medical kit. He pricks himself and lets several droplets fall to the bowl before running the needle through flame and then again through water. As the needle is passed the bowl is stirred and the Theurge begins to sing and dance in spirit speech. If all participate in joining blood, he will proceed without incident. He sings to the spirits the worthiness of the Garou gathered, and of the great wisdom each has shown. He tells of their honorable deeds and glorious actions in defense of the spirits and Great Mother.

Using his fingers, he will mark below each persons eyes and across the forehead to represent their spirit sight, explaining in English this step for the sake of those watching as well as telling the Spirits of his purpose. This is timed to synchronize with the other packs progress. Once preparations for both Packs are nearing completion, he will announce the impending departure to the spirits and beg guidance to the place where they may find the Great Spirit meant to Unite this Pack as Whole.

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Syd took a deep breath as she centered herself carefully and pulled the hood of her scarf up, hiding the blue of her hair from the deeper black shades. Then picking up the bowl she started to mix the powders and water together. She traced the glyphs and runes into the mixture as she hummed to herself, a gentle sway to her movements as she took her time to make sure the mixture was right.

She didn't produce a needle she just pressed her thumb against her tooth and broke the skin. Letting her blood drip into the bowl though she was very exact with her number, three drops of blood before she licked the excess off. She passes the bowl off to her pack, letting them choose their way of drawing blood. As they do she dances and sings out, in the same fashion Backlash was. Passing her thumb through the flame, the water, and mixture she gives it one more stir before using her thumb to spread it over her eyes. Then slowly taking her time to place it on each of her pack. Finishing just about the same time Backlash was.

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*
*more to come...dun-dun-duh*
Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh guided and orchestrated between the two packs, mantaining tempo between them, guaging the progress of each rite, speeding one ritemaster or slowing the other, so that each ritual reached it's culmination at the same time, the moment when each pack would cross into the umbra and move as their hallucinations drove them, until they found their Quest.

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Christian gives a smirk to Yiya-teh as the ritualist  are shown how to keep pace.

Christian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian takes the Mugwort mixture and smears it across his eyelids before preparing to lead "his" pack in the umbral quest to find their new totem.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph like marking as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

Upon seeing Lucian prepare for their egress Brennus does the same, bracing himself for whatever comes next.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

With pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper, Brennus is not one to blend in. His clothing is mutable, dependent almost entirely on what is most available, save for a raven feather braided into his hair and a necklace of beads loose around his neck. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Looking at Brennus, "First time?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Doing it the right way, yeah, at least in a long time." He seems uncomfortable, but determined despite the weight of uncertainty.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

With pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper, Brennus is not one to blend in. His clothing is mutable, dependent almost entirely on what is most available, save for a raven feather braided into his hair and a necklace of beads loose around his neck. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani

Back to topPage bottom

As a spectator, Mackenzie pulls in her knees to her chest, her chin propped up, her dark eyes watching the ritual with the fascination of one uninitiated in the ways of such.

Equipment: Backpack w/ wallet, cell phone, sketch book or 3, art supplies

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0

Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Looking over, "Mackenzie, there are rite to bind you to a pack as well. " His pupils growing wide as the ritual takes hold.  "If you find your self curious there is a lot of history of Kin being part of a pack..."

Back to topPage bottom

So, I don't have the resources to spend on this scene to do it proper justice. I do regret that, but this is also one of the things holding everyone and everything up from moving forward.  As a result, I am going to hand-wave this, and if people want to (at a later date and after the time bullshit is resolved!) run some spirit quests to get to know and love your totem better, I will happily facilitate that at that time. For now, two packs form, leaving behind a few packless.

The two totems are Hakahe and Dagda(a different face of  the totem Bacchus).

Please reply stating what pack you've joined, or that you're packless

I'll post for NPCs

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Caiolynn - Dagda
Reagan - Dagda

Despione - packless
Efrosyni - packless

Back to topPage bottom

Hakahe, Beta in Times of Peace

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Dagda, represent!

Her hate is as fierce as her devotion is grand and there is no middle ground on which she will stand.
She’s wild and she’s gentle, she is good and she’s bad. She’s proud and she’s humble, she’s happy and sad.
She’s in love with the ocean, the earth and the skies,she is enamored with beauty- wherever it lies.
She’s victor, she’s victim, a star and a clod… but mostly she’s Irish, in love with her God.

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Dagda, he of reason and good decision making

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Dagda!

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*
*more to come...dun-dun-duh*
Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Brennus Ahearn wrote:  
Dagda, he of reason and good decision making
*maniacal laughter ensues*

Back to topPage bottom

Packless
Personal Totem is the grey Wanderer

A circular tattoo of three animal heads- wolf, mountain lion, bear, sits along her neck right over the heart area.
She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.
A wooden bracer is on her right arm, it has four stones that each seem to shift with one of the elements.

Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Packless

Equipment: Backpack w/ wallet, cell phone, sketch book or 3, art supplies

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0

Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Hakahe, I hope our structure will be settled in the old ways, eh  Kathial?

Back to topPage bottom

The Soul Forger face of Hakahe.

"Depends, Brother. How hard do you want me to fight for it?" After a glance around, "Not here though. Even though we will put everything back I do not believe Sera should have to see that happen to her land." He then looks back to the rest, "Though folks are welcome to watch if it suits them. This is how our pack avoids infighting in the future and makes sure to reaffirm the right to challenge as well as the obligation to do so."

Lucian then turns to Brennus, "I suppose we will meet back up here once we have our packs situated to go deal with that spirit eating problem?"

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus nods in what would be a serious manner were it not for the brilliant boyish grin on his face.

"Sounds like the victory revel will have to wait, then. How close are we to moving on this? I have neglected to keep myself updated."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

"Moving on it happens when everyone is situated and ready in my opinion. We've gone into worse with less. If we keep being able to lend and defer properly we should be fine." He shrugs, "I would appreciate if you could ask Sera what she may know about it so Christian and I can go settle up." Lucian pauses to wait for Brennus' response before moving on with a smile to go see his pack in a challenge.

To Christian as they walk, "Did you know I have seen Yiya-teh beat Leon in..." The words continue as he goes For those that decide to listen in regardless of distance: Lucian describes Yiya-teh being the last other pack member standing and feigning cutting her own throat to play dead instead of fighting Lucian for leadership the pack

This part continued in: Settling Placement

Back to topPage bottom

The Fianna has made his way closer to his packmates, but acknowledges Lucian's statement. "Will do."

Once Lucian and Christian have walked away he catches Sera's attention. "Might you be willing to brief those of us who need it?"

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML