Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 3 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

The Binding of Packs (Tag all)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: The Binding Of Packs (Tag All) 

Syd settles over near Brennus waiting for it all to start.

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*
*more to come...dun-dun-duh!

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

“May I ask which totem each pack plans to follow and if there some place where my skills would be better suited?”

Faula Arinoc Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: The Binding of Packs (Tag all) 

Lucian shrugs, "I am still hoping to bind with the Forger of Souls, The Ebon Whisperer, Hakahe. Howveer it will remain up to the Theurges, the quest, and the totem."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are eleven light though distinct markings:
1) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2) A glyph like marking as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his. 5) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7) With another Bindrune on his left. 8) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11) A Valknut on tho front of his left thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Backlash takes his position with a silent nod, and prepares himself to perform his duty.

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Rex wanders to where Sydney is standing, staying between her and Brennus. His eyes shine bright as he takes in the proceedings.

Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd smiled at Faula running her hand through her hair. "We are seeing who shows up with the thoughts we are keeping in our mind and hearts. We fight for freedom, to drink, and love, and roll the dice as we will. We fight for family, for those who have gone before and those not yet departed. We fight for the future, the sky, the earth, the sea."

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*

Back to topPage bottom

Sera moves out of the ritual area and away from the packs. Though she does sit down to watch the ritual. There is a smile on her face.

A circular tattoo of three animal heads- wolf, mountain lion, bear, sits along her neck right over the heart area.
She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.
A wooden bracer is on her right arm, it has four stones that each seem to shift with one of the elements.

Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Caiolynn saunters over to settle with her pack, trying to seem more confident than she is in what comes next.

Reagan flutters over near them.

The black furies go to settle with Mackenzie, curious, but apart from the other garou and their kin.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh gathered the attention of all present by shifting up to homid.

Yiya-teh turns slowly to meet the eyes of every individual present, holding each of their gazes for a long moment. Each receives a solemn nod. She turns back to Lucian then. "Yes, I can work as the conflux and guide here, with these garou and kin." She turns to face the rest once more. "Shall we begin, then?"

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian begins passing the bowls and smudge pots to each individual. Pack members to be of Brennus' pack first, then to Sydney as their caster, after which all the members to be of Lucian's pack where he hands to Backlash last as their caster. Next he hands to Faula before Yiya-teh with a nod having been given to each caster in turn, almost an obvious demonstration of deference to each Theurge.

Once everyone has their bowls he comments to the bystanders, "I promise the stuff for the ritual before the main rite will harm none of you. A bit hallucinogenic and semi important if you want to see either groups whole process of the ritual in almost all cases accept maybe Sera who could I imagine see it without needing the brew?" The last question was more towards Sera than about her. Anyone that wants to take the brew is passed one almost immediately as if Lucian could read it in their body language before they verbalized the intent. Reagan has one set near him regardless of askance.

With everyone prepared Lucian smiles to the group and begins leading the Rite of Teachers...

"So this ritual is actually really simple. I already brewed a teacher plant into a tea for you. I promise it tastes far sweeter than it looks and than it's accompaniment smells." He paces the whole group about kind of guiding them into a large circle with those watching opposite of those overseeing the rituals and the two packs sitting across the circle from each other. Person by person he doesn't seem to care. The body language and gestures suggest this is more about togetherness than anything else. "Many of us learned this ritual from Kyle or perhaps through observing others. This ritual was brought to the Garou by the Children of Gaia and while a few of us," He raises his hand, " wonder if they created it, learned it, or remembered it from the times before the truth is still we owe them for it." He smiles to each of the members of the group, "The most officially ritualistic requirement is to consume the thing as intended when using the awakened hallucinogenic." Lucian pauses and shrugs, "Minor Rites are intentionally easy." He continues walking, "MY favorite casting though was the few times Elder Children of Gaia, the one I mentioned earlier being Kyle but he was not the only one I can recall; suggested we first say something we have learned as we take a hit or suip or bit of our drug, and then say something we hope to learn before finishing it. He did this in turn. For ease of not taking up too much of this forever bubble and in honor of getting out let us do one, the other, and then pass to the next by turning your cup top down on the ground. The next person simply need be whomever is ready." He looks the group over, "Those not partaking, please feel free to participate in this social aspect without the drugs. Though I want you to know that this medicine is one to help with the mind, perception, and to organize hard emotions in a time of need so I promise it wuill harm none and help any even beyond the rituals five minutes of duration. Otherwise, a bit of any fluid can suffice to participate without partaking."

Lucian takes his seat. He drinks half the cup the first time, "Already in this time I have learned many things. The hardest is emotional and not quite the intent Kyle would have meant but he would have wanted me to say anyway.So in honor of my fallen friend I will let him have the damned win. This time I miss those I have left behind; a few lovers, my guardian angel who means so very much to me, my crazy ass other wife that I still love despite what others think, and most of all my tiny little Cosmina. Never before had I an issue leaving people behind but this time I get it. That's it and in my heart I know how much I have grown to feel that way." He nods and lifts his cup to the group, "To those we've left behind, may they never have to suffer beyond out loss and better they think us to have died honorably if that Gaia be merciful enough for and to them." He then lower the cup and drinks the rest with a smirk, "I hope to learn more about each of you. Like it or not those of you that came with? You are all my family now. Plus I am a dragon in man skin as much as a man with a dragon spirit. I hope to learn as much as I can about each of you without being invasive or untoward in a manner that displeases any of you." He flips the empty cup top to the ground and sets it down with a nod.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2) A glyph like marking as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his. 5) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7) With another Bindrune on his left. 8) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

Sera nods at Lucians question in affirmation.
She takes the cup he offers and upon his motion of finished waits to see if anyone else says anything before speaking.
“I have learned that I have lost more memory and heritage than I know.”  She raises her glass takes a long sip .”I can’t say if this is in the spirit of the right yet I still wish for this world to teach me all it can. If I had to be more concrete I would seek to learn more of myself and the Valkyrie within.”

A circular tattoo of three animal heads- wolf, mountain lion, bear, sits along her neck right over the heart area.
She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.
A wooden bracer is on her right arm, it has four stones that each seem to shift with one of the elements.

Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

When Sera completes her action Brennus lifts his drink to take a sip.

"I have learned that eternity is not the same as having enough time."

He drinks the rest in a single pull, grimacing at the smell.

"If the Lady favors, I wish to learn how to use my sins as a weapon instead of a crutch."

The cup is set as directed.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

With pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper, Brennus is not one to blend in. His clothing is mutable, dependent almost entirely on what is most available, save for a raven feather braided into his hair and a necklace of beads loose around his neck. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian sort of smirks at Brennus' comments and nods at the second one.

Back to topPage bottom

Caiolynn and Reagan follow one-another in succession, the kinfolk's voice seeming to stir the corax out of some reverie.

Caiolynn lifts her drink as if in toast, before taking her first sip. "I've learned that the inability to conceive of a thing does not equate to the inability for that thing to be done." She downs the rest hastily, turning the cup upside down as she speaks. "I want to learn how to use my past to shape my future into something worth living for."

Reagan follows suit, his first 'sip' more like half the draught. "I have learned that werewolves are every bit as much a boisterous and disreputable lot as I was taught - and that I'm generally much better at keeping up with you lot than I was told I would be." He downs the rest in a single gulp, an flips the cup as the trend has been illustrated. "But what I wonder, what I want to know most is this... What would be different in my life if I had chosen love over loyalty." He pointedly does not look in Brennus' direction as he states this, and there's no malice or bitterness in his words, just a deep wellspring of sadness that takes the flamboyant tip off of his words and gestures.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Syd listened to the kin and the Corax, it seemed to have sparked something in her mind. She took a swallow of the liquid from her cup, her eyes closing for a moment as the earthy taste washed over her tongue. Slowly she let out a breath as she took a moment to let it fade before she spoke.

"I have learned that things can change in an instant and you don't always get another chance." She then downed the rest of it with quicker speed than the first half turning the cup over. "I want to learn how to stop hesitating and take those chances."

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*

Back to topPage bottom

Rex takes a gulp from his cup. “I learned that there is hope for the Kinfolk and the Silver Fangs.” His next gulp drains his cup. “I want to learn how to make things better for the kin I’ve seen mistreated.” He looks around, hoping he said the right things.

Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Backlash looked closely at his hands clasping his cup before taking a sip. “I have learned... that I can never wash the blood from my hands by spilling yet more blood with them.”

He takes his second sip, slowly leaning his head back until the cup is drained. Calmly he speaks again. “I would like to find peace with who I was and who I am, that I may become who I will be.”

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Eve takes her sip slowly and thoughtfully, before speaking up in a lull in the words around her. "What I have learned..." She pauses, takes a deep breath, and then tries again. "What I have learned is that faith is a thing that cannot exist in a vacuum, no matter how hard one tries." She eyes her cup for another breath and then slowly drains the remainder. "What I want to learn is how to make peace with my own broken faith."

Her hate is as fierce as her devotion is grand and there is no middle ground on which she will stand.
She’s wild and she’s gentle, she is good and she’s bad. She’s proud and she’s humble, she’s happy and sad.
She’s in love with the ocean, the earth and the skies,she is enamored with beauty- wherever it lies.
She’s victor, she’s victim, a star and a clod… but mostly she’s Irish, in love with her God.

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Mackenzie watches and proves that despite curiosity, she can in fact hold her tongue.

Accepting the cup, she sniffs at the contents, seems to hesitate as she glances around the group before taking a drink.

"I have learned that Corax exist," she says simply before taking another drink.

"I hope to learn what it takes to ... bind a pack," she says, and though she says the words clearly enough it is clear that she lacks the understanding to make them a true phrase.

Taking a third drink after she finishes her statement, she follows the pattern of those before her, turning her cup down on the ground next to her, looking to the next participant.

Equipment: Backpack w/ wallet, cell phone, sketch book or 3, art supplies

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0

Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Faula moves into position slowly raising the cup to her mouth.  “I have learned there are still weaknesses I need to grow beyond.” She takes a slow slip and pauses before continuing, “I hope to learn to work in a pack once again.” Taking her third sip she places the cup on the ground.

Faula Arinoc Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

A lean black wolf comes padding up and takes a moment to look around. After shifting to Homid he gives a bow of his head," Sorry for my tardiness, I would like to participate."

Christian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods and hands over the cup first before the pasty goop stuff, "First we are doing Rite of the Teachers. Your familiarity should make that one easy. For the feeling of ritualism we are doing one swallow then declaring what we have learned before the taking the next swallow and declaring what we hope to learn. Some have individualized to finishing it after that." Lucian then gestures to the other Theurges present, "Sydney is then going to cast rite of the Totem for her pack while Backlash will be casting for ours. Faula hasn't decided where she is going yet but is assisting Yiya-teh in keeping all of the energies of the rituals orderly and cohesive. If you have contributive ritual thoughts I advise going to assist Yiya-teh."

Back to topPage bottom

Looking around again, " I would like to take the hands off approach and just participate like anyone else.  If Brother,  you want me to go first I'd be honored." Setting a leather bag on the ground that closely has rattling objects in it he kicks his shoes off and waits.

Back to topPage bottom

About the hands off approach Lucian nods, about the going first though... Lucian smiles, "Brother, we each already went. I believe it is your turn."

Back to topPage bottom

Looking embarrassed he looks around at everyone assembled and then clears his throat and takes the cup. After drinking the first sip of the liquid it's easy to see a shift in him as he smiles more and his body relaxes, "I have learned that you need every part of yourself and you shouldn't just be one way. "  He then in a relaxed way finishes his cup, " I hope to learn how this new world is different then the ones we come from."  He hands the cup back to Lucian.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML