Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Breaking a ritual (During eternal Eclipse)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Breaking a ritual (During eternal Eclipse) 

Lucian heads away from the clearing for a bit and then draws out a circle to contain the energies of the rituals about to take place.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Breaking a ritual (During eternal Eclipse) 

Despione follows. She sits down and sings a soft song to her sister. After a while she asks, "Is there something I need to do? Something I should do, or can?"

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods to Despione, "There is much. Look to Yiya-the as an Elder Theurge. I will be instructing her about the ritual we are going to break and then she shall lead the ritual with us assisting her."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

For her part, Yiya-teh pulls out a length of silk, and begins unraveling it, winding it into a small ball as she does so, and whispering a quiet cleansing prayer as she did so.

As Lucian directs Despione to her, she nods. "Yes, for now, there's some running water over to the west a bit further," She gestures. "take her to bathe. Build a small fire for her to warm by, afterwards. I will come for you when it is time."

Once they left, Yiya-teh looked to Lucian for instruction.

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian sighs and sits down, "Okay, my love. This ritual is truly fucked up. The basis of it is to perform some violating act on a target while performing the ritual. The ritual then makes the target forget that the event occurred but lends them to seek to perform the torture or victimization on others. That said this ritual does not always work quite as intended. Sometimes it leaves a psyche in the shape of that elder, other times like this kinfolk." He sort of half frowns, "That is what makes this unweaving complicated. To do this we have to back track her victimization in order to dredge up her memory of what happened." He shrugs, "We can do that or I can just reach out with my own spirituality and snap the ritual so that we can move onto other rites."

Back to topPage bottom

"What are the repercussions of the second option, for both you, and she?" Yiya-teh's voice is quiet, solemn even for the occasion. "I have some concern for negative consequence of associating with those energies powers, and mentalities, while I still do not know quite the way each thing works now."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian shrugs, "Using my Gnosis like a surgical cleaver against a Black Spiral Dancer Rite in a way that will make her fully remember over minutes versus working the ritual in reverse."

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh breathes a sigh of relief. "Oh thank gaia. I was working through the complexities of that option and... I did not like what I came up with." She shudders, and closes her eyes. Yiya-teh then inhales and exhales slowly. "Alright." Eyes open again, amber gaze seeking Lucians's own. "I really, really dislike the evil in this world." She spits to the side. "I would give myself to make it not." These are statements that are both obvious, old, and oft spoken by her.... but that she needs to say, for whatever reason drives her.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods and smirks to Yiya-the as the circuits in his right arm light up an channel Gnosis or Mana down into his claws. "No blood that way, better?"

Back to topPage bottom

She actually lights up a bit. "Yes, actually." She looks around. "Should I go get them?"

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods. He then sits and meditates.

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh goes. Twenty minutes or so later she returns, smelling, as do the other two, of burnt tobacco and sage and ceder and copal resin.  They're all wrapped in fluffy-seeming robes, with wet hair and even, almost a smile.

Meanwhile, Geirönul has arrived in complete silence and taken herself to stand just outside the circle inscribed.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian has likewise lit a small fire at the south of the circle, lumped some dirt at the north, a small gust circles in the east and a bit of water is sitting to the west. Lucian is himself sitti in the center of the circle with his slacks on breathing in some form of thick smoke which he breathes out in a slow and methodical manner. The claw from his right hand still remains lit with a silver and blue glow of lines running through it and causing his own tell tale draconian nature to shine in the spectrum of Solar and Lunar colors based on where an observer may be viewing from. When the woman arrive he exhales one final time and rises from sitting cross legged, relaxing both hands and smiling to the women as he bows crossing the clawed hand under his chest when he does so. As he rights himself he invites the three in with his left hand,

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Breaking A Ritual (During Eternal Eclipse) 

Sera walks up and stays out of the circle area seems to just be watching.  She is holding a bunch of raven feathers as well as a handful of sting with some beads and a small wooden objects attached to the string.

Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh's eyes light up upon seeing Lucian, though she schools her expression as she steps to the edge of the circle. Despione stands a few feet from her also on the edge and nods to Efrosyni encouragingly. Shyly, Efrosyni steps between the two women, and into the circle. "Umm. What now?" She asks.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smiles, "Please come a little closer. I am going to use this claw to peel some spiritual threads off of you and shred them to remove the dark ritual which was cast on you." Lucian then makes a one moment gesture with his left hand, "I need you to understand that when I do more of your memory will become clear. Specifically the events surrounding when you were abused. Once we reach that point you do whatever you need to do. If that is sit here and cry on the ground while we look out for you, then we will all do that. If that is run back to the steam with your sister then I will understand. If you can manage to continue immediately afterwards then we will be performing rituals that will help you heal from the traumas done to you."

Back to topPage bottom

She steps a little closer, nervously, while Despione takes half a step after her, before forcing herself to let her sister go on with this.

Efrosyni nods her understanding. "Will it hurt?"

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian shakes his head, "Not physically. That said I can only imagine the emotional pain because of how different our experiences with such victimization are. While Imay  have been on each side of the kind of crime performed against you and while I hold remorse over my place in many of those sides it does help me to know what it is like having been a victim in helping others cope but the scales of my life are very different to me than yours are to you. Please just know that we and ours are all here for you."

Back to topPage bottom

She nods, and looks back to her sister. She turns and steps close to hug her, and then steps back to Lucian. "I'm ready, please, before I change my mind. I'll try to be brave."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian waits until after the sisters hug, then he reaches forward and with a soft raking like motion as if he was drawing something off of Efrosyni's skull. Then with a gripping motion to rub the claws together as if slicing many gathered threads the energy dissipates as the tattoo marking from Lucian's chest through his arm and down his claws cease to glow. Lucian's claw immediately retracts and he waits only long enough to see if the girl needs to Ben caught or hugged before putting his coat back on and sitting down.

Back to topPage bottom

She sort of stares blankly for a second, and then, rather than either option, goes over towards some shrubberies and is quietly sick for several minutes. She comes back, crying and shaking and takes the leaf-folded cup of water Yiya-teh has for her to wash her mouth out with before gulping down the rest, at which point her legs sort of jelly and she plops to the ground, tears streaking down her face.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian takes the flask out of his jacket and offers it to the girl, "This uh, well it tastes something somewhere between sweet and terrible with a pretty awful texture but it is rather soothing. I have it in case my Rage gets the best of me but that seems less an issue as I am now versus when I was a shapeshifter. You can have it though I advise you drink more water afterwards."

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Breaking A Ritual (During Eternal Eclipse) 

“I can help heal the trauma.  In multiple different ways.  It’s more in how you want to mend the wound.” She says. To anyone who understands body language she has taking all effort to seem as non threatening and comforting as possible.

Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

She takes the flask and looks at it dubiously. Then with a shrug and a sniffle, she tilts it up and drinks. She makes a HELL of a face, and looks even more dubious, but has a second sip before she shudders and puts the lid back on, shaking enough that she drops the flask, though she catches it before it gets to spilling. She holds the flask out in to him, not quite closed.

"H-here. I'm sorry. I don't think I can drink any more of this." She shudders again. "It makes my tongue numb. That's very strange." Her voice is kinda odd, a bit like Mackenzie's was earlier. Oh look. Shock.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smiles to Sera, "We have a ritual or two which can help her heal herself. If Yiya-teh and Efrosyni allow it I imagine you could help give power and precision to the ritual which it would not have without such assistance. I know I am in favor of such aid if you and the ladies here are as well."

He reaches and takes the flask, "Take some water and then those two sips alone should be more than enough to help settle you in a few minutes." He smile,s "I'm impressed you got through the second, good job!" Lucian offers his waterskin in immediate trade.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML