Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Hate To Burst The Bubble, But We Haven't The Time
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Hate To Burst The Bubble, But We Haven't The Time 

Brennus meanders about in lupus, following local wind elementals as they play. He stops abruptly, having caught the scent of his teacher, and follows it until he finds her.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Hate To Burst The Bubble, But We Haven't The Time 

He finds her quietly speaking with one of a few dozen spirits that she's gathered 'round herself. The spirit in question, a wind spirit, is dancing in her palm as she and it commune. She nods as it conveys some secret meaning to her through twirling bits of feather dust. The spirits dispersed into all directions as Brennus approached, and the Elder turned around to face him, a patient expression on her face.  "Yes?"

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Brennus attempts to speak using wolf language, "Time. Ship. Day-Night."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh sighs and shifts to Lupus, so that she can teach him better. "Eclipse. You think the time and the eclipse are tied to the ship?"

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus lifts his left forepaw and tilts it side to side. "Pale bitch. Magic birds. Ship..." He snarfles like he got a bad scent.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

"The kinfolk who has raven friends has said something is wrong with the ship?" The elder's patience is patient.

Back to topPage bottom

For all that millennia of Breeding runs through his veins and glorious heritage infuses his spirit, Brennus manages to make his lupus form look very much like it just communicated Timmy's subterranean location. Crimson fur so dark it seems black tufts up and he lets a lupine grin signal the accuracy of her assessment.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

"Dear Mother preserve us from the exuberance of youth." She mutters. "As much as I appreciate the effort, I would much rather you be able to communicate clearly now. Instead, you and your pack mate are to spend two hours in lupus, each day, at least one of which must be spent trying to actively communicate. The other is to spent on honing your senses, instincts and wolf-mind. There is no reason not to seek to combine these two actions to make the most of your two hours. Now, though? Homid please."

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus shifts into his breed form with a clear sigh of relief. "Thank the gods, I was running out of language. Anyway, Sera says that we are in a time bubble of some kind and something on or in the Hushed Casket is resonating with it."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

"Were those her exact words, child?" Yiya-teh suddenly has Mildly Displeased Elder Voice on.

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus is suddenly standing very straight. "I did not take note of her exact words, Elder. My apologies. I will endeavor to be more observant in the future."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

She shakes her head and waves her hand. "No, nevermind that. It is not you that has my ire of the moment. I just know that I have ascertained that whatever the tie is to the other time or other time god... must be broken. It caused me a moment of wariness to hear a magi I do not know well has suggested a thing that might lead to a potential destruction of our mobile base of operations, and also something that is not too unlike a familiar spirit to the only Athro I know in this new world. Was there anything else relevant?"

Back to topPage bottom

"She can fly, summon a spear from the earth via what I can only assume to be a spirit pact of some kind, and she made something called spa-ghet-ti which is available at this time. Also, she has a bear problem of some kind." He looks up absent-mindedly trying to recall anything else. "Do you have desire to hear my proposed plan of action or shall I await your instructions without further commentary?"

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh shakes her head. "Scour the ship. See if you can find anything out of place, even a little. Take Backlash with you, and your Theurge, too. If anything is odd, or out of place, do not touch or interact with it at all, unless you must do so to leave. Find me if anything comes up. I'm going to go ahead and continue with this small spirit network. It seems they can reach outside of this bubble - as, I will note, did Sera, given her grocery shopping adventure. It seems to be affecting an area around or involving us. I'm hoping to get an answer or two out of this by... er... day's end." She chuckles.

Back to topPage bottom

The edge of his lips curls into the beginning of a crooked grin, but he quickly schools his features back to disciplined attentiveness. "If you would like, I have the gift for sharing mental speech with one another. That way you can be kept up to date by the second. Unless that would distract from your efforts here..." He trails off, not quite making it a question.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

"Please, do, though try and keep the chatter low unless something comes up." Yiya-teh inclines her head. "A useful skill to have, by the way - make sure that the other garou about know you have it."

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus blinks at her for a moment in confusion before shaking his head and closing his eyes. Yiya-teh hears the jingle of a bell and the distant call of a raven in her mind.

*It had not occurred to me that it might be helpful until now. If there is nothing else?*

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

The Elder's own mental signature is a quiet howl and the scent of her old lunar umbral flower garden. ~Of course. And thank you.~

Back to topPage bottom

Her pupil smiles at her before nodding one last time and taking to the sky.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML