Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

A Proper Greenhouse
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post A Proper Greenhouse 

“Okay Elsbeth are you ready for some more changes?”  Sera says looking at the spirit of the house. “I was thinking of extending your range into the greenhouse .  Though the rooms here will have a little more structure. What do you think?”

Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: A Proper Greenhouse 

"Oh, that sounds very exciting. I was wondering what was out there. You spend so much time there." She pauses. "Let me do one more good rearrange.... there! Okay. I'm ready."

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

“Okay so i am going to bend the size of the greenhouse so that it can accommodate all manner of plants and environments.  As well as keeping the hibernating bear happy.  Does that sound good to you?”

Back to topPage bottom

“Also did you want to maintain the plants or should I summon something into your brood?” She looks at Elspeth. “Take some time to think it over.  I don’t need an answer right away.”
Sera walks around the greenhouse space. “So unlike the house, I need the spaces here to be active so that the plants grow naturally.  I will need various environments as well as umbral worlds.  How do I want to facilitate moving between the various greenhouses?”
“Okay, I will make 100 rooms, if I need more I will make more.  When Elsbeth is tied in I can use her powers to move between the greenhouses.  That should work and if I need more rooms I can always create more later.
She stops pacing the greenhouse. “Okay just a few more things before I start working.”
She makes two paper signs and hangs the on the doors of greenhouse.  “Ritual in progress. Please be considerate if entering.”

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML