Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Searching For Tools And Pants(tags Anyone)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Searching For Tools And Pants(tags Anyone) 

Upon entering the house Faula calls out softly and in a sing song voice, “Olly, olly oxen free!” Her accent reverting back to her youth in London.  “Any one home?  I was hoping to find some pants and maybe something to listen to music on.”

Faula Arinoc Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Searching For Tools And Pants(tags Anyone) 

“Hi” sera says coming from the kitchen.  “Can I help you?”

A circular tattoo of three animal heads- wolf, mountain lion, bear, sits along her neck right over the heart area.
She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.
A wooden bracer is on her right arm, it has four stones that each seem to shift with one of the elements.

Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

“I was hoping to borrow a pair of pants and something similar to an iPod to assist with some daily rituals.  I didn’t want to go into anyone’s private place.”

Back to topPage bottom

“An iPod? Give me a sec i think I have my hold i phone5 in the bag. Don’t really use it anymore since I got the seven.  You might have to format it though.” She seems to rummage through a messenger bag for a minute.
“Yup here it is.”
“And as far as rooms are concerned, no one has laid claim to any of them and I can always buy more stuff so rummage to your hearts content. Be nice to my house spirit Elspeth and you should be fine.”
She smiles “Hospitality. What’s mine is yours. There’s showers upstairs with running water and beds, help yourself.”

A circular tattoo of three animal heads- wolf, mountain lion, bear, sits along her neck right over the heart area.
She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.
A wooden bracer is on her right arm, it has four stones that each seem to shift with one of the elements.

Back to topPage bottom

“Thanks, also is there anything I should know about Elspeth? Should I leave anything or do anything for her?

Back to topPage bottom

“That’s up to you and her. Like any spirit gnostic power is always welcome.” She smiles a kind smile. “Though I am sure if she wants something in particular she will tell you. Like with any friend I’m still learning all the things Elspeth likes and dislikes. Half the fun of being someone’s friend is figuring those things out.”

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML