Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

An Elder And A Shaman
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post An Elder And A Shaman 

Unless Yiya-teh wishes to hold a conversation, the trek to the house passes in silence.
“There are three bathrooms upstairs use which ever suits your fancy.  Towels and such should be found in there as well.  If you want or need cloth feel free to take from whatever is up there should it strike your fancy.  I’ll get started on coffee.”
She points towards the stairs as she is talking about the bathrooms, yet ultimately ends up in the kitchen.
She chuckles slightly upon seeing the pot of stew she had cooking for later on that night.
Moves toward the coffee pot frowns at it, then chucks the entire thing into the trash and opens the box for the new one she got while at the store.  She starts a pot of coffee, then hunts in the kitchen for a thermos.  She pulls out two.
Returning into the kitchen she pulls from her bag an old travel style coffee maker sets it up with espresso and starts it going on the stove top.

She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.

Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: An Elder And A Shaman 

Yiya-teh is quiet on the walk. She thanks the magi-kin for the directions and gets herself off to shower with a quickness. Fifteen minutes and an incredible amount of hot water later, the Elder makes her reappearance in the kitchen. Her hair's up in a towel, and she's dressed in fitted doeskin midriff top and long skirt of the same material, slit up to the hips on either side.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

“Coffee is being made. I think there is a basket of some variety in the house.  Want to help me hunt for it or do you want to watch the coffee?”  She asks.

She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.

Back to topPage bottom

"I'll help you hunt, if you don't mind. I'm not to be trusted alone with coffee." She chuckles, and looks about. "Basket the sort of thing you put on display, or tuck in a closet? Just so i know where to start looking?"

Back to topPage bottom

“I think it’s tucked in a closet.  Something to help us carry things down.  This won’t be ready for a few minutes.  So let’s get to looking.”  Sera starts opening closets and shelves.  Going back every few minutes to the coffee on the stove to see how it’s doing.

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh practically dances about as she looks around humming to herself, casually shifting to Glabro to check the tall shelves, eventually turning up a pair of baskets, one more tray like, and one like a larger picnick basket. "Is it one of these, Sera Feather Heart?" She takes her homid form once more, and brandishes the baskets proudly.

Back to topPage bottom

“Yes. Excellent.  We shall take the more basket like one.”  Huginn squeaks at Sera and she rushes over to the pot on the stove.  She pours some of it into a cup and then replaces it on the burner.  She adds sugar to the cup then grabs the milk  out of the fridge and pours some of it into one of the two thermos.  She waits for the pot to be done then pours it into the thermos and the little bit she had poured out into the cup.  She closes the thermos and gives it a good shake as the coffee pot dings that it is done.  She moves over to it pours it’s contents into the remaining thermos.  She puts both into the basket as she grabs some cups to add to the things being put into the basket.
“Anything else.” She asks the elder

Back to topPage bottom

"Nah. If something comes up, We've got cliath and fostern for that. Thank you, though." She opens the door for Sera, and closes it behind them. She offers to carry the basket, but does not insist if the kinfolk declines. She does continue humming though, what for all the world sounds like... the wedding march?

Back to topPage bottom

Sera happily allows Yiya-teh to carry the basket.  She stops runs back inside and comes back out carrying her bag.
“Almost forgot it.  My peace pipe is inside.”
She whistles sharply which gets answered by a squawk that almost sounds like waiting on you from the direction they are going in.

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh chuckles, and leads the way. When they are nearly there, she frowns. "Of course, be right there," she mutters outloud, and then picks up the pace. "Let me get this to the clearing, but then I have to head off for a moment to deal with something. I saw your greenhouse, by the by. We should talk shop sometime, you've got some interesting things in there, and I would enjoy your knowledge of the regions plants."

She steps yet faster, though not to an uncomfortable pace to keep up with, just hurried.

Once there.....(off to the other thread)

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML