Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Arriving
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Arriving 

“Time has slowed down and we are within a bubble of time.  I almost lost Muninn when we moved to my farm.  Move out of the bubble and you might be gone...  I don’t actually know.  However a permanent eclipse is not normal Brennus.”
She says staying in stride with Eve and Brennus.

She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.

Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Okay well, that is good to know. Is there any correlation between this spirit eater and the eclipse. Say it showed up with it? I am just trying to get all the information that you might have." Syd said after she took another bite, clearly at home with walking, eating, and talking at the same time.

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*
*more to come...dun-dun-duh!

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

“Don’t know wasn’t around when you all showed up.  I entered the bubble later.  I know that we are no longer in the area where the spirit eater is.  So your guess is as good as mine.”
She walks up the porch steps into the kitchen area and beelines for the fridge.  “Arg.  We can’t look into that until your time bubble is dealt with.  Because that park is now outside the bubble.”  She opens the freezer and pulls out a pint of chocolate chocolate chip ice cream.  She closes the freezer with her foot pulls a spoon out of her pocket and angrily starts eating ice cream.

She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.

Back to topPage bottom

"Has anybody considered just going up there and seeing what is wrong? Either Luna and Helios are having a tiff or something else is stopping Helios from seeing his favorite sister. Regardless I can just take Reagan up there and find out, if the Elder permits it. Worst case we come home a little singed, nothing to it." He grins nonchalantly, his confidence strong enough that it truly does seem like it's that simple.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Sera mutters something in a Norse language.  She stops starts to say something stops again. “Couldn’t have something to do with an entity of time you all just had a conflict with...I’d say more but that realm is too close and entities like that have sharp ears.”  She says.  “It’s Center is roughly your spirit ship. Why would you need to bother lady Moon and Lord Sun for so simple of a conclusion.  Time is slowed.  They are still moving just so imperceptively slowly that they may as well not be moving at all.”

Back to topPage bottom

Eve frowned. "It may be hard to believe, Ms Sera, but it would be more likely for our crew, given our experiences, to find that the spirits are in dissarray, than to believe that the logical choice is most likely. I don't imagine you are wrong, of course, but speaking in generalities, it's not unreasonable for one of ours to think that might be worth checking into." Eve hops down off of Brennus' foot, and makes her way to the sink to begin somewhat forcefully washing the dirty dishes in it, as if her hands needed something to do very much just then.

Her hate is as fierce as her devotion is grand and there is no middle ground on which she will stand.
She’s wild and she’s gentle, she is good and she’s bad. She’s proud and she’s humble, she’s happy and sad.
She’s in love with the ocean, the earth and the skies,she is enamored with beauty- wherever it lies.
She’s victor, she’s victim, a star and a clod… but mostly she’s Irish, in love with her God.

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd listened as she was taking another bite of food, waiting until she had swallowed as she wasn't about to talk with her mouth full.

"There is also the small issue of the fact that, we have no idea what we did to cause this to happen. Least that is what I have gathered from my own memory and no one else talking about just how we got here. There is a whole chunk of the story that is missing with a ton of vital information. Though if you say it is centering around Hushed Casket, maybe there is something still...I don't know attached to the ship that shouldn't be? Causing some kind of time slowing pocket of time, that is like...a weird air bubble in the time stream. Which could explain the thing with your other spirit not making it through?" She looked between Sera and Brennus, she speaks with her hand that has the fork in it, making motions with certain words.

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus remains quiet, eyeing his wife. Once in the kitchen he returns to his previous wall and continues eating.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani

Back to topPage bottom

Sera sighs.  “The old man told me that something in the bubble is keeping Your Titan too close to this realm.  Destroying it should fix the problem.  I figured you people might have it which was confirmed when the bubble moved with us.  It is however rude to bring up or discuss problems with guests until the proper time... I am not working on my time.” She pushes the ice cream and the spoon away and starts walking towards the greenhouse entrance.  “Tell who you need to.  If you have more questions I’ll be starting the reseeding process in the greenhouse.”

Back to topPage bottom

Syd let the woman go, she was not about to stop her in her own home. Finishing up her food she looked to Brennus. "I'll go find Backlash, let him know what is up with the ship. If you want to talk to Sees Her Foes-rhya and we can all meet in the middle?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Do not speak to him about the details regarding the Casket until our own Theurges have taken a look. Simply relay that she may have some sort of resonance with the temporal anomalies, or at least may have something on board that does." He pauses, "Or someone. We create our own truth and all things are true. We must not commit the crime of fulfilling our own nightmares."

Brennus sets aside his newly empty bowl with a satisfied chuff. In a single, long stride he steps behind Eve, wraps his arms around her in an all encompassing hug, and lifts her entirely free of the floor.

"Duty calls."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

"Yup yup. Just enough he knows it is serious business without turning him into an overly worried parent." Syd nodded her head and moved to head out to find the ship that likely held Backlash. Then she stopped, grabbed a new bowl and filled it.

"He likely hasn't eaten in who knows how long." Then she headed out.

(4 Apperance Traits)
*Spirit Magnet*

Back to topPage bottom

Eve shifts about in her mate's grip, and kisses him, with a smile. "Wifely duties?" She asks, hopefully with a little enticing wiggle. "Because, you know, I could help with those."

Her hate is as fierce as her devotion is grand and there is no middle ground on which she will stand.
She’s wild and she’s gentle, she is good and she’s bad. She’s proud and she’s humble, she’s happy and sad.
She’s in love with the ocean, the earth and the skies,she is enamored with beauty- wherever it lies.
She’s victor, she’s victim, a star and a clod… but mostly she’s Irish, in love with her God.

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Brennus simply smiles and leads her away.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML