Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Questions And Answers (During Drum Circle)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Questions And Answers (During Drum Circle) 

Jason chuckled, rubbing his forehead.  "Maybe I misspoke, but without a tempering influence within the Nation that you both were..." his hair flashes silver briefly before he reigned in his anger, "...Suffice to say, foolishness has run abrupt, and despite my work to actually fix problems permanently, the easier and much more destructive option was taken multiple times by those who should know better.  It's been a long ... long year that you all have been gone."  Rare was it ever to see Jason weary, but he was as his hair took on more grey to it as he finally let it show.  Months spent trying to rebuild a Caern's spiritual defenses, trying to fix problems throughout the Nation in their home realm, had taken a toll on him.  Time that should have been spent with Hillary, time that could have been spent hunting down the Dawnbrandts, time better spent towards pursuing his Adren challenge, all with nothing to show.  Running a hand through his hair, he sighed forcing a grin, "But, that's not what's important right now.  Are there any other important things I'm missing?"

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian shrugs, "Maybe? I am not a changer anymore. Nor a revenant even though this is my original body in a remarkably streamlined shape. Gaia hugged me into being a Kami with a dragon of the Sun and Moon as my symbiote. It fits far better than being a cat. I learned how Dvergr shape their enchantments and became a Rune Lord myself. I have consumed a Silver Rose and survived. I have a number of Álfar bound to me, a number of Dryad's, and two divinities; all of which are part of my horde."

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Jason chuckled, "it sounds like you've had an amazing time.  The best I had was challenging for Adren."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian shrugs, "My time has certainly been more than adequate for my needs. Did you succeed in your challenge?"

Back to topPage bottom

"I never had the opportunity to start it.  I had to best one Garou of each auspice in single combat to show my dominace as a Silver Fang, understand the suffering Humanity has inflicted on the Mother (OOC: Suffer under the effects of Disquiet) for two moons, and travel to the Legendary realm and learn the type of Legend I want to be with my... " he pauses, eyes going wide for a moment in realization, "...And I just realized I don't fell Storm's Dawn nor Cuckoo anymore."  Jason takes a deep breath, being packless was not a necessarily troubling issue for him, but he did enjoy the safety and companionship a Pack brought, "But that was my own failing for not taking the time to pursue it.  Unfortunately, I doubt finding a version of Christopher Firebrand - Rhya or Talons of Gaia - Rhya in this world will make much of a difference either way."  He wasn't speaking fatally, nor necessarily upset at it all, Jason was just focusing on what needed to be done in the long run.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian rolls his eyes, "I guess they still disrespect each other with challenges. Good news, new place. More likely to have real challanges instead of stupid shit."

Back to topPage bottom

"Honestly, I'm almost concerned a real challenge may be to easy all things considering." Jason said with a laugh, "Have the Garou among us formed anything akin to a Sept or is it just the members of your pack, Brennus' pack, a collection of Kin, and the Shaman you spoke of?"

Back to topPage bottom

"More like what you just said although there is a sept in the city once time flows again. I met a Glasswalker distantly related to Luna. Her name is Mei, I met her and a cub she was saving on Luna's body and she comes from a Glasswalker sept in Pittsburgh. She and David had fallen there as a safety net from a Moonbridge."

Back to topPage bottom

Jason nodded.  "Well, then at least there is a quick way for me to challenge again." He said with a grin before a sound that could probably be heard for miles came from his stomach, "...And clearly my stomach misses the dinner Hillary and I were on our way too..." he muttered more to himself than anything else.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian shrugs with a smile, "Then go find yourself some food."

Back to topPage bottom

"That sounds like a plan.  Would either of you care to join me?"

Back to topPage bottom

"I've already eaten, but thank you, Jason." she smirks, and hands him a small package. "Cookies. For after you eat."

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smiles, "I'm good. I no longer suffer that issue, but thank you."

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML