Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
A Friendly Drum Circle (Open)
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
"You may recall I arrived with blade in hand when you first returned. Beyond recognition of scent and form far be it from me to presume and be fooled." He grins, pleased that his concerns were unfounded. "It is good to see you, for all that I withheld my welcome. So now instead I greet you properly, eh?"

Brennus takes a half breath, much of the tension leaveing the Fianna's body, and reaches to grasp the forearm of his long missing friend once he's clothed.

"Jason Dawnbrandt, merry meet and fair fortunes be upon your shoulders. Lucian can better explain our circumstances, so as long as everything is in order here?"

Stepping away, he looks to each of the individuals present to see if they need anything in particular.
 




____________
At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
Appearance: 5 (Roguish)
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Physically Impressive - +1 to Intimidation
Scarred (Ogham Rune Tattoos) - -2 to Intimidation, only applies when visible
Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably
 
Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Lucian shrugs to Jason’s comment, “Most of Gaia’s warriors are taller than I am, Jason. I don’t have nearly as much inefficiency in my construction.”

Lucian sighs, “You definitely are not too big for me to put over an arm and force these clothes onto. You should get dressed while the others are getting Hillary. You kind of dropped into a drum circle that David started for those interested. While I can explain everything going on I need to go check on two things as well I am certain we can save everyone else the repetition of this that happens each time someone else drops in.”
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
As those higher in station arrive and seem relaxed, Michelle also relaxes a little. She watches Eve take off with a glimpse of concern on her face. She looks to Jason as he speaks, eyeing him still with a hint of wariness. That’s when she seems to realize his lack of clothing. She turns to look anywhere but at him, a blush faintly coloring her cheeks. “I’m going to, um, go over here.” She moves to put Lucian between her and the very large man and finds a log to sit on again.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Once Jason finished dressing, he clasped wrists with Brennus.  "It's a pleasure to see you too, Brennus.  I would love to hear the story of what you all have been up to since vanishing..."

He nods to Lucian at his offer of going over everything, "I, and I'm certain Hillary as well, would love that, along with how I can help." Looking to the only other man in the gathering, Jason nodded too him, "David right?  My apologies for effectively throwing your planned evening events to a halt.  Truth be told, this is a shock to me as much as to everyone else."  He offers Michelle a friendly smile before looking to his old mentor, "Shall we get on with business?"
 



 
Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Lucian nods to Jason before placing a hand on him. Lucian then bows to the other folks gathered, “Forgive me, but I feel it a good idea to go check on the scab due to new arrivals.” Then Lucian sidesteps out of the area, taking Jason with him.
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
David opened his mouth to speak, but then Lucian whisked himself and this Jason guy out of existence.  Sighing, David looked to Mackenzie and Michelle, "Well...that was not the evening I had planned..." he said with a slightly forced laugh.
 




____________
Appearence x5
Charisma x4
Animal Magnetism
Performance x4(guitar, drums, singing, talesinging & dancing)
No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.
 
David Windsong Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Michelle lays along the log much like earlier and places the back of her hand to her forehead as she looks up to the still sky. She grins a little at David’s comment. “What, you don’t plan on mountainous men appearing before you in the woods totally naked every day? Dang, need to find new friends,” she laughs and seems to realize what just came out of her mouth when she blushes profusely.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Brennus chuckles under his breath, first at Jason being swooped away like so much luggage and then in unison with Michelle's blushing, though not at her expense.

"Jason was a good kid when last I knew him. Lucian claimed him for cub some time back and some things never end. Gods, do I hope that is the end of 'em, though. Only a matter of time before a whole bloody Sept falls from the sky if we stay too much longer."
 




____________
At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
Appearance: 5 (Roguish)
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Physically Impressive - +1 to Intimidation
Scarred (Ogham Rune Tattoos) - -2 to Intimidation, only applies when visible
Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably
 
Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
“So long as it stays benign and keeps dumping your Allies. Your foes are not nearly so welcome.”

Rex trudges back with a neutral expression worn like a mask. His jacket is missing, but he looks no worse for wear. He gives Brennus a mental nudge just to skip the ordeal of sensing if it was him.

“Lady Hill is fine, and also Eve’s actual friend instead of an elaborate imposter. Eve is bringing her up to speed as they join us. I imagine the two are also taking time to restore a level of modesty, hence-“ he just gestures to himself, jacketless, present at the group. He shrugs. “Those two are quite a couple. I’m interested to find out what my tribe of the other world is like from a kin’s perspective, Cap’n.”
 




____________
Rex moves with uncanny and preternatural grace, and speaks in smooth and catching cadence. He has captivating mannerisms and a noble bearing that is nigh impossible to ignore. His very presence seems to demand attention.

Pure Breed x5 Silver Fang
Flaw: Changeling Eyes
Merit: Sex Appeal

(For context: Appearance and Dexterity are Five, with Specs alluded to in description)
 
Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Marked distaste touches the edges of the Fianna's lips, like he'd eaten a grape just soured but didn't want to make an actual complaint over it.

"Just know that, out of all the Grey Teeth I met in the world that once was mine, Jason was least offensive overall." He sighs, shrugging and letting go of that train of thought lest he take the whole station with it. "Shall I remain until they return or do you have it from here?"
 




____________
At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
Appearance: 5 (Roguish)
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Physically Impressive - +1 to Intimidation
Scarred (Ogham Rune Tattoos) - -2 to Intimidation, only applies when visible
Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably
 
Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
David laughs at Michelle's joke, "Oh, how I wish beautiful, naked mountainous men would just appear randomly and sweep me off my feet." David says with a exaggerated swoon, then he grins, "For now, I'll have to settle for all of you beautiful people."

Tapping the drum, David looks at Brennus, "I am certain you don't need to leave and can just enjoy a party." He says with a friendly smile.
 




____________
Appearence x5
Charisma x4
Animal Magnetism
Performance x4(guitar, drums, singing, talesinging & dancing)
No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.
 
David Windsong Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
“Settle?” Rex scoffs at David, “you should be so lucky... anyways boss, I’d get scarce. Your beloved was intending a bit of a Kin event to settle everyone and let everyone decompress. Then again, you know your lovely lady far better than I, and we both know you’ll go as you please regardless.” Rex quirks a grin to his pack mate.
 




____________
Rex moves with uncanny and preternatural grace, and speaks in smooth and catching cadence. He has captivating mannerisms and a noble bearing that is nigh impossible to ignore. His very presence seems to demand attention.

Pure Breed x5 Silver Fang
Flaw: Changeling Eyes
Merit: Sex Appeal

(For context: Appearance and Dexterity are Five, with Specs alluded to in description)
 
Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
It seems, for just a moment, as if he'll say something more - a witty quip, perhaps, or a comment better suited to carousing than a campfire. Alas, he bites it off before the words escape him and settles for a grin that's all teeth and trouble.

"I should away, then. Better for all involved, really."

In a great bounding leap, Brennus rockets into the sky and disappears into the clouds, leaving the echo of laughter in his wake.
 




____________
At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
Appearance: 5 (Roguish)
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Physically Impressive - +1 to Intimidation
Scarred (Ogham Rune Tattoos) - -2 to Intimidation, only applies when visible
Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably
 
Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Michelle turns her head while still lying in the log to look at Rex. “Wait, I’m not kin.” Her usual smile droops a little as the thought settles in. Suddenly remembering the cup is still in her hand, empty, she looks even more sad. Though, the latter cause makes it a more feigned sadness.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Rex waves his hand with a roll of is eyes. “You aren’t a Garou, and you’re an ally of this lot. For now, it’s the same difference! You think Eve would share the good stuff if she didn’t want you to stick around and drink it? Come on now. David counts too, so long as he can play a sick beat while drinking. I for one just wanna enjoy a little bit of time with folk that don’t radiate rage so much it ruins my appetite! Seriously, I love them, but sometimes a fella just needs to uuuuunwinde.” He says, stretching and flopping into the pile of leaves. He adjusts with a little wiggle and looks over at the others.

“Come on, I can’t be the only one a bit bent by us being in loopy land. An eclipse over our heads, time out the window, and everyone around me is just falling from the sky buck naked while suddenly I’m going through changes worse than puberty? Jeez! Let’s drink, let’s commiserate, and let’s get our own heads together before we are led off by our glorious Gaian Warriors on some even crazier crusade! We deserve a moment to breathe and hang out in this eternal waiting room. Don’t you agree?” He asks Michelle directly, but his statement is open to all.
 




____________
Rex moves with uncanny and preternatural grace, and speaks in smooth and catching cadence. He has captivating mannerisms and a noble bearing that is nigh impossible to ignore. His very presence seems to demand attention.

Pure Breed x5 Silver Fang
Flaw: Changeling Eyes
Merit: Sex Appeal

(For context: Appearance and Dexterity are Five, with Specs alluded to in description)
 
Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Michelle seems to ponder Rex’s words for a long moment. She lifts her mug in the air and lets out a truly theatrical sigh. “Then that woman needs to get her butt back here fast. I need me some more of that delicious drink she brought. Though, now that I think about it, I drank it in one big gulp. I don’t think I got a good taste.” She giggles a little during her minor rambling. She looks back at Rex and the pile of leaves he seems to have found himself in. A smile finds her eyes and another giggle escapes her lips. “You look comfy in those leaves.”
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Rex quirks an eyebrow and flicks a dry leaf in her direction. “I really am, to be honest. Must be some moss beneath. You’re welcome to join me, if you promise not to steal my share of drink.”

He sighs contentedly. “I will never trade this for any silk or cotton in the country. Although.... I did use this gel mattress once? The sheets were something like eucalyptus or bamboo or something and by my reputation, I swear I slept wonderously.”
 




____________
Rex moves with uncanny and preternatural grace, and speaks in smooth and catching cadence. He has captivating mannerisms and a noble bearing that is nigh impossible to ignore. His very presence seems to demand attention.

Pure Breed x5 Silver Fang
Flaw: Changeling Eyes
Merit: Sex Appeal

(For context: Appearance and Dexterity are Five, with Specs alluded to in description)
 
Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
David laughed, "Never fear that I cannot keep a beat going.  I think the only time I had lost my rhythm while playing was when I was fifteen...There I was, a nervous and lanky kid, untouched by woman or man, and it was my first drum circle that I was leading at Burning Man.  These dancers came over to our group, and they just ... Never have I seen someone take sounds and mold it into physical dance like they did.  A husband and wife duo.  And as they started, all I could do was blush, and...well, I maaayyy have lost control a little bit.  Amongst other, more than likely embarrassing things than a self-respecting man probably would never admit too..." he had the good graces to 'act' like he blushed, though his entertained grin gave it away, "...But, we don't need alcohol to have a good time, all that is needed for is to drown sorrows, loosen belts and moisten lips..." he winked at the end, grinning mischeviously before he began to play a beat almost designed for dancing.
 




____________
Appearence x5
Charisma x4
Animal Magnetism
Performance x4(guitar, drums, singing, talesinging & dancing)
No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.
 
David Windsong Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
It's about then that the pair of women returns to the circle. The taller of the two, by three or four inches though that still only left her at a modest 5'4, is the woman with silvery blonde hair. She's dressed in black slacks and a blue tank top, and has Rex's jacket folded very neatly over one arm. She's got an incredulous look on her face, as she repeats something Eve just told her. "...like the Celestine Rorg? Are you serious?!"

She stops as they enter the clearing. "Ho, the gathering! I think Eve, and now the good Master Majestatis," She nods to Rex, "Are the only ones I know, but from description, you must be Miss Michelle, you Miss Mackenzie, and you," She favors David with a dazzling smile, "Master Windsong." The kinfolk turns her beaming smile to each person in turn, correctly assigning their names.

"I am Hillary Carnegie Miller, Gallain to the Silver Fangs, and mate of Jason Dawnbrandt, Fostern of the Tribe, who I am told you all met, however briefly. I hope you are all okay with me crashing your party. I'm a decent singer if we wanna karaoke or something, and I've been known to dance a time or two."
 




____________
Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of.

Hillary Emmaline Miller
Pb4, App4, Good ol Girl, Animal Magnetism.

~This is an NPC~
 
Hillary Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Michelle swings her feet over the side of the log and stands in one smooth motion. She heads to the pile of leaves and turns her back to the pile before gleefully falling back into them. “Don’t worry. I won’t steal your share.” Her ears twitch almost perceptibly as Hillary approaches and greets everyone. Michelle waves happily to the other kinfolk and looks to Eve with a bit of a pout. “Miss Eve, May I have more of that tasty, tasty drink? I seem to have run out. Also, I wanna hear Miss Hillary sing. The price to join the party.” A sly smile crosses her lips as she speaks.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
When Michelle takes the drink, and then takes the drink, Mackenzie laughs and lifting her own mug, take a hearty swallow as well.

She is midway between taking a second drink, this one more of a sip for tasting, when the giant appears. She seems almost as surprised by Michelle's subsequent maneuver and Brennus's brusque arrival as she is by Jason's appearance in the first place.

Hearing David's murmur, Mackenzie risks glancing over her shoulder at where he was, flashing him a grin to say that she had heard him before turning back to the tableau before her.

When Brennus glances back to original group, seeking clarification, Mackenzie only leans slightly to the side to be visible around Michelle and grinning, lifts her mug. "I'm good!" And then, following Michelle, drifts back to the gathering area, laughing at Michelle's words. Hearing Rex's voice coming closer as she finds a seat, she glances to watch the conversation, her eyes tracking Brennus as he leaves and then being drawn back to Michelle.

Seeing the woman's mournful glances at her drink, Mackenzie moves to pull away the empty mug and replace it with her own. "It's only half full now but maybe it will tide you over till Eve returns," she says with a grin. And then gives Rex and his sprawled position on the leaf bed an appraising look, "I agree. You are about as good as a four year old or a puppy at making that," she points to his area, "look amazing."

"And you're right.I might even go so far as to say maybe even more than bent. Maybe a bit twisted" she says with a chuckle.

Seeing the return of Eve, she straightens and lets out a small huzzah cry, "And lo! She returns! With company!" As she is identified, Mackenzie goes to lift her mug in acknowledgment, realizes it is now Michelle's empty one and then simply nods to confirm.

"Pleasure to meet you Hillary. And you are most welcome to crash. We were actually just discussing how Rex was doing a damn fine job at making his leaf pile look extra temptingly crash worthy..." she trails off with a grin as Michelle illustrates most perfectly her statement. Glancing back to Hillary and Eve with a raised eyebrow as though to say "See?" she then grins. "And I like Michelle's deal, price of admission is a song."
 




____________
Attractive (5 dots in Appearance)
Subtle hints of Hispanic heritage

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0
 
Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
David paused in his drumming as Hillary and Eve walked back the gathering, giving Hillary his own dazzling smile in return.  As the others started calling for Hillary to sing rose silently and moved away from everyone for a few moments.  He only returned shortly later with his guitar.  "If the cost of entry is a song, I feel you'll get better vocal range from this then a drum." David laughed as he began checking the tuning, "Just tell me what song you desire, and I can play it."
 




____________
Appearence x5
Charisma x4
Animal Magnetism
Performance x4(guitar, drums, singing, talesinging & dancing)
No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.
 
David Windsong Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Eve saunters through the group, drawing Hillary with her until they are back by her things. "First thing's first, a drink to wet the throat and loosen the inhibition, not that we've got enough of that among us." The Fianna woman pours the Silver Fang kin a mugful before making the rounds, topping off any mugs that weren't currently full. She filled her own from the jug last, and looked around. "Missed Brennus leaving? Ah, well." She smirks, as a clearly deviant thought crosses her mind. She mutters a quiet, "Saving that for later..." and then chuckles.

"You don't have to be so formal here, Hill lovely. Just Rex and David will do for the gents. At least while we're stuck in time, there's literally only us here - and my Pack and Lucian's Pack of course... and whoever else pops in on us."
 




____________
When night stirred at sea, if the fire brought a crowd in, they say that her beauty was music in mouth.
And few in the candlelight thought her too proud, for the house of the planter is known by the trees.
Men that had seen her drank deep and were silent, the women were speaking wherever she went --
As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.


Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)
Feral Appearance, Animal Magnetism, Good ol' Girl
 
Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
"Alright then, I won't be. But that does leave me wondering... What genre of music are you all after? Pop? Classical? Opera? Alt/rock? Rap?" She looks around.

"Eibhlín, babe, you got a pipe on you?"
When Eve indicates in the negative, Hillary ponders, and then,  "Tambourine?"
This, Eve produces with a little shake.
"Alright. We've drums a plenty and if you give me a hot minute and a pocket knife, I can make a set of reed pipes. I can drum and sing, if Eve will play the pipes for us and someone can keep a simple rhythm on the tambourine. That'll give us some proper accompaniment no matter what we pick."

When someone ((Eve if no one else volunteers)) hands her a small sharp knife, she turns and marches back into the woods. "Now I know I just saw.... Ahah! Here." A few snickts, a soft curse, several snapping noises and the sound of foliage russtling later, Hillary returns with three long reeds which she is already stripping leaves from.

"This is gonna take me like... fifteen minutes. While we pick a genre and I make this... what say you we play a decent party game? Two Truths and A Lie, anyone?"
 




____________
Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of.

Hillary Emmaline Miller
Pb4, App4, Good ol Girl, Animal Magnetism.

~This is an NPC~
 
Hillary Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 
 
Rex raises an eyebrow at the game. “I’m curious enough. Tell me how it’s played and l’ll tap that tambourine a while.”
 




____________
Rex moves with uncanny and preternatural grace, and speaks in smooth and catching cadence. He has captivating mannerisms and a noble bearing that is nigh impossible to ignore. His very presence seems to demand attention.

Pure Breed x5 Silver Fang
Flaw: Changeling Eyes
Merit: Sex Appeal

(For context: Appearance and Dexterity are Five, with Specs alluded to in description)
 
Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    
Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Users browsing this topic: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None


 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events