Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

A Friendly Drum Circle (Open)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Friendly Drum Circle (Open) 

David chuckles, "Well, Handsome, it's rather simple.  You tell two truths and a lie, and the rest of us guess which was true." David said as he took a swig of his drink.  "And, Hillary, your musical preferences for me is easy...Give me music and I'll love playing it."

Performance x4(guitar, drums, singing, talesinging & dancing)
No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.

David Windsong Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Michelle seems to cherish the mug of drink as Eve goes around, after having finished what Mackenzie seemed to magically swap out for her. She takes a drink, but makes sure to leave plenty in the mug. “Is there any drinking involved in this game?” She asks merrily.

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"There sure as hell can be!" Eve offers. "Whenever you guess wrong, you drink! Basically, you say your three statements, twice. The first time everyone listens. The second time, everyone raises their glass after the one they think is a lie. Then you reveal which is which, and the ones who are wrong drink up."

Eve hefts her glass. "I'll start. Let's see...

"One, I've got eight brothers and a sister." She sips thoughtfully. "Two, I am twenty-nine, not counting however long we've been frozen. Three, I have made three klaives in use currently by the Garou nation."

Eve takes another small sip and then repeats her choices.

As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.

Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)
Feral Appearance, Animal Magnetism, Good ol' Girl

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Michelle holds her mug in the air when Eve mentions her age. “Someone wins regardless of my choice, here.” She giggles a little.

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Back to topPage bottom

Mackenzie accepts a refill from Eve with a genuine, "Thank you!" And when Hillary asks for someone to keep rhythm, she conveniently buries her face in the mug to avoid answering or even being considered. At the mention of the game, Mackenzie's eyes light up, clearly knowing the game well. When David explains she nods and then nods even more enthusiastically when Eve confirms the drinking option.

"Most assuredly! It's better with drinking!"

Chuckling, Mackenzie lifts her mug for option 3. "The best drinking games are designed that way," she comments to Michelle.

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0

Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

David drinks at the second option, grinning at Mackenzie's attempt to hide at the idea of keeping rhythm.  "I never understood drinking games played by college frat boys.  The loser of the game drinks, while the winner doesn't, what's the point?" he laughs.

No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.

Back to topPage bottom

Rex raises his glass to the third, with a nod to David. “All I can figure is that the winner gets the bottle as compensation for becoming the designated driver. And as for those Klaives, unless you’ve nipped off a while I don’t see how the Garou Nation could have them. You landed here outside of time and not part of This Nation, and even if this lot counts I haven’t counted three Klaives among them. Can I get a refill for if I’m wrong?” He asks coyly.

Rex moves with uncanny and preternatural grace, and speaks in smooth and catching cadence. He has captivating mannerisms and a noble bearing that is nigh impossible to ignore. His very presence seems to demand attention.

Pure Breed x5 Silver Fang
Flaw: Changeling Eyes
Merit: Sex Appeal

(For context: Appearance and Dexterity are Five, with Specs alluded to in description)

Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Michelle looks to her side, her mug raised beside Rex's. She looks around for a moment and those across from her will see a mischievous smile slowly grow along her lips. After a quiet moment of waiting to see who got the lie correct, she strikes. With a quick motion, she reaches over and tips the contents of Rex's mug into her mouth. She leaves a large portion behind, clearly just wanted to tease the gentleman in the leaves beside her.

Back to topPage bottom

Hillary raised an eyebrow at Eve as the Fianna kin wound her way through her statements the first time, and when the second round came, she raised her little wooden cup to the listing of eight brothers and a sister.

Pb4, App4, Good ol Girl, Animal Magnetism.

~This is an NPC~

Hillary Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Eve fills Rex's mug for him, and then smirking at Michelle's antics, fills it again, and then hers, and then makes the rounds once more for good measure, topping of everyone else while she was at it, the jug still well over half full.

Once she's back by her log perch, she settles again and takes her own cup to hand, feeding a splash to the fire, and then takes stock of the answers from those gathered. "Fair enough, the lot of you. Let's take stock, then." She grins, cheekily. "I do indeed have eight brothers," She raises a hand to forestall Hillary's exclamation of disbelief. "I know, I only ever said seven. Fact is, I thought one was dead as a child and turns out he wasn't. I only got t' find him just before we were taken from that realm, but they're still me brothers, all eight o' them." She sticks her tongue out at Hillary, and ducks a leaf with a bit of twig attached that is tossed her direction, blowing a sassy kiss back.

"And just like they're me brothers regardless of the realm, I've three Klaive in use in the Nation, regardless of the realm that Nation is in. I don't count them in my deeds, so there's no need to match them to my renown. But I made three. One for my previous mate - it now decorates his shrine, and waits for another of his Father's line to be called and become worthy. One for the sept I used to serve where I learned the Craft, and one for my Mother when she became an Athro."

She looks around and winks. "I am, however, only twenty seven."

As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.

Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Mackenzie grins and good naturedly takes a healthy swallow of her drink.

Catching Michelle's antics she chuckles and teases, "What... now there is more drink over there too? I definitely missed out!"

Wrinkling her nose in thought, she considers for a moment and then shakes her head, "I haven't got my three yet so who wants to go next?"

Back to topPage bottom

David grinned, taking a drink anyway even though he was right.  "Well then, I will take the next round." Setting his guitar down.  Meeting everyone's eyes for a moment he says:

"I started to receive formal training in singing and instruments at eight years old." He said, taking a sip from his cup after each statement to let the others mull over what he said, "I ran away from home on three different occasions as a boy.  Finally, I slept with the same stuffed dog until I was thirtern." As he finished speaking, he downed the cup and held it out to Eve with a grin.

No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

Back to topPage bottom

Rex can’t help but grin at Michelle and feign an appalled face. “You know, rule breakers are dealt with in imaginative ways where I come from....” he mentions quietly. His words drip with implication and promises, and his eyes catch the light in striking fashion. He takes his refill and sips from it in a manner that draws attention before returning his cup to the edges of her range and addressing David. He raises his glass for the second option the second time it is explained.

Rex moves with uncanny and preternatural grace, and speaks in smooth and catching cadence. He has captivating mannerisms and a noble bearing that is nigh impossible to ignore. His very presence seems to demand attention.

Pure Breed x5 Silver Fang
Flaw: Changeling Eyes
Merit: Sex Appeal

(For context: Appearance and Dexterity are Five, with Specs alluded to in description)

Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Michelle takes in Rex's look and immediately blushes so bright, she hides her face behind her mug. She almost spills the drink as it sloshes around from her abrupt movement. When David speaks his lie and truths, she hastily drinks the brew as he recites when he started his lessons. If one were careful, Michelle can be caught sneaking glances toward the gentleman beside her. The bright blush simmers down to a rosy blush, whether the color is from the previous embarrassment or the alcohol is up in the air.

Back to topPage bottom

Mackenzie considered David's three options and then lifted her glass for the first choice.

As she waited for the answer to be revealed, she watched with an amused grin, the antics on the leaf pile. Her grin only widened at Rex's teasing threat and Michelle's blush, visible likely from space.

Lounging back as she waits for Michelle, Eve and Hillary to pick what they believe the lie is, her grin has taken on a mischievous glimmer as she looks to the duo. "With that promise I think maybe where you come from is in a constant state of rule breaking."

Back to topPage bottom

Hillary looks over Rex and responds to Mackenzie with a sassy wink in Rex's direction. "I know I would find a way or two to at least bend the rules, certainly." The silver fang kin then turns to fully ponder David.

A slow smirk spreads over her face. "I'd be surprised if that dog isn't in your pack and you don't sleep with him still." She raises her glass at the third statement the Nuwisha made, and then set it aside to continue her small bit of whittling while awaiting the answer.

~This is an NPC~

Back to topPage bottom

The Fianna kin just chuckles at all the nonsense going about, and raises her glass with Hillary. "I'm with her, except I don't think it was a dog. Either way, I'm calling that the lie."

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

David chuckled as he took a sip of his drink.  "You see, the stuffed dog was the truth.  Clearly I am not a fine wine and mature with age." he joked with a grin, "It was Spot, from One-Hundred One Dalmations, if it makes any difference, but no.  Sadly the toy ended up getting caught in a fire during my third run away attempt.  The first one was really just for fun, to see how far I could get.  The second two to just get away from a ... not so friendly atmosphere of one who enjoys more than just the company of women.  The lie, though." He took another sip in amusement, "Was that I have never been formally trained in any instrument or for my voice, and I picked up my first guitar at ten."

"I believe I am with the ladies about looking to learn about how rule breakers are ... imaginatively chastised, Rex." He says with a grin that was filled with mischief.

No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

Back to topPage bottom

Mackenzie chuckles and lifts her mug slightly towards Hillary, pleased that she wasn't the only one to have such thoughts.

As she looses again, she good naturedly takes the obligatory drink from her mug. Pursing her lips she considers, "Michelle- how about you next?" Her eyes sparkle at the question posed to the blushing woman, intrigued as to what she would come up with.

Back to topPage bottom

Michelle startles a little her mug sloshes again, splashing some of the drink across her shirt. She frowns as she looks down at her shirt. "Aw, party foul," she chuckles at herself as she wipes at her shirt in vain. "Um, well, I have three younger siblings. I've tasted an apple that was created to taste like a warm apple pie. I have a held a meteorite in my hand." She takes a drink after each statement and looks into the bottom of the mug with the last statement. "Sad face, it's empty." It's clear now the blush is from the alcohol as her eyes droop slightly.

Back to topPage bottom

Hillary raises her glass at the first statement after eyeing Michelle for a moment. In her hands, the flute is beginning to take shape. Three of the long pipes are roughed out swiftly, and she begins to break down the fibres in the leaves, and once they've been made pliable enough, she rolls them in her hands, twisting them together to form a rough but sturdy cord. This she uses to begin affixing the pipes to one another, each time she cuts another length of reed tube, shorter than the last, she weaves the cord tightly around it, affixing it to its brethren.

~This is an NPC~

Back to topPage bottom

Eve watches Hillary work and then digs about in her bag. After a moment, she pulls out another knife and a small strap of thin leather, probably only an inch or so wide, and rather thin and flexible. She raises her glass to Michelle's second statement. "Not saying it is nonsense, love, but it does sound it." Eve passes a canteen of water Michelle's way, via tossing it to Rex to catch with his free hand. "Drink this and wait ten minutes, and then I'll find a cure for that sadness in a cup you've got there. Water first, though, love."

She slices the leather strip into twelve squares and then goes back into the bag. "I know I had... Yes!" She pulls out a scrap of the same black cloth she's wearing an outfit made from, except it seems old and ratty and has holes in it. This Eve begins slicing into long strips and winding up into tightly little wads shaped not unlike small corks. She makes one of these for each square of leather she'd cut. These all get passed to the crafting kinfolk for her eventual use.

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Mackenzie tries, but mostly fails, to hide the knowing smirk at Michelle's foul. Glancing to Rex she gave a small shrug, "We all warned her..." she says to him, though the teasing tone is clearly directed at the tipsy lady at his side.

As she listens to the 3 options she thinks for a moment, her eyes narrowing as she tries to puzzle out the lie. As they are repeated she seems to not have come to a conclusion and so when the meteorite option swings around she laughs and lifts her cup since there is no other choice.

As Eve tosses over the water bag, Mackenzie smiles, a fleeting look of reassurance passing briefly across her face. She wasn't worried but she had noted the quickness with which Michelle had been affected by the drinks.

Glancing between the two boys she arches and eyebrow, "Well- what are your bets boys?"

Back to topPage bottom

David grinned, drinking at the three brothers, "My money is on the brothers, honestly." He said with a laugh.

No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML