Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 10 of 12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Go to page   
 
Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?))
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Syd kind of comes out of her moment of through as she starts to pick through her bag, muttering half words and soft sounds to herself as she started to rummage through her bag. First she pulled out a bowl. It looked like someone had very roughly carved it just out of a tree. It really wasn't the best work either, but it worked. The inside of it was slightly scorched and she tapped out a bit of ash inside of it. With a nod, she set it down carefully.

Then she started to pull out a few small cloth pouches, each one tied with different strings. She started to lightly sniff a couple of them before separating them from the others. Then a slightly larger one that is more cloth wrapped around things. From that one, she pulls out some burnt wood, now really more like charcoal. Then from the more pouch-like bags, she pulled out mint with large pine needles bound together, none with the same string like it had all just been 'found' for her. Everyone in the pack got one of those, including Yiya-teh. Then she settled back down prepping the bowl. The charcoal wood and from one last pouch it seemed like it might have been mugwort.
 




____________
Sydney Sloane
Homid, Theurge, Fostern, Glass Walker

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model
 
Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Michelle watches Syd as she pulls various items out for her work. When the mint comes out, her nose twitches a little. Her attention is drawn back to David as he responds to her questions. "Oh, dear, it's alright. I'm probably going to ask everyone around until Lucian has the time to take me to the sept he mentioned. Are there any great lessons that your people tend to teach or is it just as the need arises like a Ragabash would?" her voice vanishes into nothing as she seems to half listen to the world around her and fall into thought.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
David chuckles, "Sincerely, I hope that all of the lessons you need to learn are learned well." he says, thinking positively, "To others outside of my People, as the need arises.  I have learned of a few lessons that need to be taught just from my time amidst this gathering, and there are certainly others that I have not seen.  I am young yet, and there are still many lessons for me to learn as there are stars in the sky, and many more for others as well.  Life is a lesson, one that Coyote has gifted to all who breathe, and it is for us to do what we can with it so that others may learn from our lives, as we learn from those before us.  In the end, the least we can do is learn, and laugh, and love." Falling silent, there was a reverence David held to his words, showing the signs of lessons learned, and many more to come.  There was no sadness or pain, just deep respect for the words he had spoken, a subtle calling for each of their Ancestors to teach them and gift them what each person needed.
 




____________
Appearence x5
Charisma x4
Animal Magnetism
Performance x4(guitar, drums, singing, talesinging & dancing)
No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.
 
David Windsong Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
9tffwj2Lucian gestured and his pack began to move, and not long after it the pack dedicated to Dagda and those who serve the will of Hakahé mirror one-another across the fire.

A-Brennus
B-Syd
C-Eve
D-Kara
E-Rex
F-Reagan

1-Luian
2-Yiya-teh
3-Christian*
4-Faula*
5-Autumn*
6-Backlash

α-Vieranaara
ß-Mackenzie
φ-Michelle
π-David
∞-Sera

****


oyckn3aAs the group rearranges itself to begin the Ritual workings, Vieranaara picks herself up and moves to settle behind Lucian, her back braced against his, settled on the right side of his tail. She had ignored David's return of barbed insults, and his raising the stakes in so doing, letting Luican's response suffice - until David stood up to storm off in a tizzy. She tensed a moment before Lucian stood, very much as though she just knew something was going to happen, if not precisely what. She held still while Lucian.... spoke... with David. Her stillness was not that of someone worried about attracting that focus onto herself, and more that of one who knows not to speak when her betters are, nor to interrupt when a lesson is being taught. It's a timeless sort of motionlessness too, the result of years or perhaps decades of practiced quietude and stillness.

Once Lucian picked up David and walked him towards Yiya-teh, Vieranaara's shoulders relaxed a hair, life breathed into her once more as the violence ended and her Lord returned to where he had begun. Once more she leaned back against him, and did not move again until Mackenzie came to join her. Once that happened, she pulled the young woman half into her lap and produced what resembled a boar-bristle hairbrush from... somewhere?... and began to brush tangles free and kept doing so until Mackenzie's hair shined. Brush was then set aside as Mackenzie's hair was brushed off of a shoulder, replaced by Vieranaara's lips in a sensual kiss and a small nibble that stopped just shy of becoming obscene. Hands replaced lips as dextrous fingers danced over Mackenzie's shoulder, working gently easing the tension and any knotted muscles hidden within. She begins humming something, very very quietly, words lost to those far from her, or who did not understand the Icelandic lullaby she half whispered between gentle kisses pressed like blessings to Mackenzie's flesh.

****


37514460759a99344e986cOnce Backlash returned to the fire, it was a surprisingly long time before Reagan did the same. When he did, it was as the groups were shuffling themselves about, and he entered the clearing in the form of a white raven, flapping his way into the place to the right of Rex. Only after landing did he resume his human shape,  and he settled himself to begin the working, only to be caught drop-jawed at the sudden burst of sass, chastisement, anger, violence, pain, and laughter. In what was only a minute or less of time, the gameboard had changed, and the were-raven noted that carefully. He didn't know what he'd missed, per se, but he was busy enough fuming internally about being asked to scold one of his lovers like a gods-damned errant puppy that he didn't really know that he wanted to know what he had missed, either.

Still, it appeared an act of willpower on the man's part to not take flight at the flurry of actions and scolding, and one that he seemed to regret, sharing a commiserative glance with David. After all, he too was a servant of a trickster god, and well... he too had been as young as and innocent about the tempers of the other shifters once.

****


36Eve, after her earlier toast in an attempt to both distract and unite the group had maintained a relative air of quiet for all that she was anything but silent. She spoke in a nigh-unending stream to the children with her, talking about where they were and what they were doing and what was going on in English, Irish, Old Irish, and Latin all interchangeably from one phrase to the next. Though her words were neither complex nor complicated, and certainly none difficult, nor was anything she said baby-talk. When one or the other of the twins responded she would often show them how to say a word correctly and then also ask them to say whatever it was again in another of the tongues, which they both could do with only minimal prompting most of the time.

This stream of explanation keeps up even though the argument between Vieranaara, Lucian and David, though she stays mainly in Irish for that. She's on high alert and keeps a hand on each of her children throughout those interactions, ready to snatch them out of harm's way, but otherwise trying to seem relaxed so as not to cause either of them to feel unnecessary fear. Once things had settled down once more, as oddly as that came about by her estimation, Eve brought out some simple teaching toys and set the children to playing behind her, explaining in English that it is time to be quiet so the Warriors can do their jobs. (a shapes-and holes game carved from maple for Riognach and Keirnan is given a board with various cutouts in pairs and little painted wooden pieces, meant to teach one to match up shape and color of a leaf or flower, with the fruit of that plant). She turns her attention to Syd more fully as the pack theurge begins preparing her ritual items, and accepts the little bundle of forest items and string with a quiet sort of reverence. {{It is at this time Lucian will stand and excuse himself from the group.}}

****


142Kara for her part has spent her time watching Mackenzie, Michelle, and David. She keeps her gaze on them as they move about to their new locations, and with Mackenzie tucked behind Lucian with Vieranaara after the kerfluffle between David and Lucian, she turns slightly so she can keep Michelle and David in her view after they settle once more about as far from Backlash as Michelle can get. She tosses a commiserating glance Michelle's way as the young woman seeks hopefully from David about the spirits of her people and the coyote knows nothing to share with her. For a while after that, she works on her bit of braided cord for the fetish, focused wholly on the task at hand.

Lucian's rising from the group draws a questioning gaze from her in the direction of his retreating form, though she keeps silent on whatever thoughts pass her mind. Instead, she turns and looks to Yiya-teh, as the Elder begins laying out the circle for what will be a rather large rite of Cleansing. Kara watches her with careful interest, and watches what Syd does to parallel or assist along the way, almost as if making mental notes for something.

After a minute or two of such observations, something seems to occur to her and she pulls out a notebook made of handmade paper sewn together neatly at the left side to with sinew cordage. Kara then stands long enough to grab a stick from the fire and to scoop out a burning coal. She resumes her seat and sketches in the book with the burnt end of the stick, occasionally heating it again against the coal to provide more of an end to write with, and spends from that moment until Brennus stands busily at work on something while the theurges prepare the rituals they'll be casting. {{And about now is when Brennus will rise, following in much the same direction Lucian had headed off in.}}

****


23Yiya-teh... was busy Theurging. As Syd began to dig out her own ritual components and seeing to her pack, Yiya-teh rose and began marking out circles. One surrounding the whole group, drawn in salt and chalk and water. She didn't seem surprised when Lucian stood during the prep=work and excused himself. She simply offered him a bowed head and well wishes. The four points of the circle are marked and laid with appropriate correspondences to the elemental and directional energies, each quarter receiving what its effectively it's own small altar. She eyes Brennus as he leaves as well several minutes, nodding. They'll be back, she knows, and she has no seeming worry of that.

Then she begins laying out items of consequence for the spirit she would summon. A wide strip of leather perhaps eighteen inches long and fur still attached is removed from her Theurge bag. A flicker of claws dance across her fingertips as they manifest for a moment, and then all but the last six inches of that leather is in thin, sharp strips. The remaining length she rolls tightly and wraps with twine, creating what appears to be a small, highly utilitarian flogger made of the softest bit of deer hide. Next, luxuriant seeming rope comes out, this made of silk strands wound together. Syd is called over and the rope is quickly woven into a set of very efficient and comfortable looking shibari cuffs, which the younger theurge then crosses into the Umbra, leaving Yiya-teh with a beautiful set of black rope cuffs in her hands. Into the circle these go as well. A handful of black feathers and a septet of black pillar candles spaced around what will be the summoning circle seem to complete her preparations, at which point, she settles back to continue her work on the Unbroken Cord with her packmates, awaiting the return of Lucian and Brennus from whatever errands they departed on.
 




____________
Adrianne
ST of Stuff I haven't made other people ST for instead.
 
AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
When Lucian stood, his face and body language showed a degree of stress and determination. As he began to excuse himself, "Forgive me. A small but very, very important set of details had escaped my notice and I will be seeing to them immediately." A feeling almost as if power began to swell within his aura, "I will return rather quickly, to the best of my ability." Lucian nodded to the assembled group apologetically and then began walking away from the group back towards the point of their arrival, muttering in Wallochian and Romanian as much as Old Slavic tongues predating them. While not at anyone present, clearly what he had missed made him angry.

When he returned, he was accompanied by nine spiritual beings... All of them rather unusually large hunting cats. Each of which their own important supernatural being. Lucian and they smelled strongly of Sacred Tobacco smoke.

He returned to his seat rather casually and like all of this was the most normal thing, seeming only politely apologetic for his need to egress and return.
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
“My goal in life used to be helping people reach and understanding, or middle ground. My old pack used to tell me I was a party pooper because no one ever got into fights,” she chuckles a little. She starts to speak again, but any words are drowned out the gasp of awe at the cats as they walk by. Her body seems to tense a little as the shock of seeing such creatures turns into a tension of excitement. “Well aren’t they a sight.”
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Mere minutes after Lucian leaves a palpable aura of relief flows unrestrained from Brennus. He rises from the braiding line, looking to a few members of the crew with a glint of mischievous pleasure that barely conceals an anxious joy.

It does take him longer to return than Lucian, but when he does it is with two young raven spirits. While not fully fledged - too fat, too round, too dumb to fly - they are not the screaming chicks last witnessed by those who've been around the twins. His own raven holds fast to one shoulder with his head near his offspring, examining them as only a spirit corvid can. By the time he's reached his family the Fianna has one in each hand, both of which are brought low between the twins so the little spirits can sort themselves out.

Without a word, though his grin is triumphant enough to tell a tale all its own, Brennus rejoins the circle and picks back up as if nothing had occurred whatsoever.
 




____________
At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
Appearance: 5 (Roguish)
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Physically Impressive - +1 to Intimidation
Scarred (Ogham Rune Tattoos) - -2 to Intimidation, only applies when visible
Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably
 
Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Lucian offers a turn of his head and a smirk to Michelle before letting the wind carry a low volume bit of his voice to where she and David are, "Brilliant in more than sight. Each one very special but very appropriate for friends to those like all of us. Feel free to chat with them. They are rather well mannered. Normally I would introduce them."
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
There is a small squeak, quickly muffled as she is pulled into Vieranaara's lap, but she acquiesces to the positioning quietly after that. She is quiet as Vieranaara works out the tangles in her hair, though she does glance around when she can, observing the goings on around her as best she can without disturbing Vieranaara's work.

At some point, a blush appears faintly on her cheeks, and then, when the dark elf kisses at her shoulder, it returns in full force. Though it does fade, it doesn't quite disappear entirely, even as Mackenzie lowers her head, eyes closing to listen to the sound of the lullaby.
 




____________
Attractive (5 dots in Appearance)
Subtle hints of Hispanic heritage

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0
 
Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Michelle's eyes sparkle a little at Lucian's words, encouraging her to speak with the great cats. She seems to grip David's hand a little tighter and even grips at his arm with her other hand, much like one would typically see an excited child do. "What should I say to them? Do I just introduce myself? Maybe I should ask if one of them would even be willing to speak to me? Why am I freaking out so much?" her voice is a giddy whisper in David's ear as she even begins to chuckle a little at herself.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Delighted offspring of two different species make pleasant delighted sounds at one-another. The astute might notice that tucked in among their feathers (like birds do to store stuff for later) each baby corvid has what seems to be a strand of "fur" from each of the big-cat creaturs, one that is dark and shadowy even against their black feathers, one that is glowing green, one that is made of red fire, one of golden flame, and one that burned in silvery flickers. Those who understand spirits or birds or both will know that these chicks are very very pleased with themselves.

The cats, all nine of them, split and make their rounds. Once they've thoroughly investigated everyone and everything (including a few things [and people] that very much belong to not-them being given the well-known cat head-rub of 'this is mine') Once they settle, they're spread among the group. One of the flaming lions has flopped against Michelle. One of the shadow cats, the female, is laying with her great head on Mackenzie's lap. One lunar lioness has wandered it's way over to Yiya-teh, while the other has taken up a post between the children playing behind Eve and the edge of the circle of light, a defence against the ever-encroaching dimness of the eternal eclipse. Both Fu-lions settle near Sera, very curious but very polite in their approach. The remaining solar lion and shadow cat flank Lucian closely as he resumes his place in the circle. The final member of *that* party, the large predator sized Wyld-atomic-green accented cat gave itself a shake, at which point it blurred and caused one's eyes to slide away from it. When next one could focus clearly upon it, it's appearance and size had changed. It makes a second round, getting into a hissing match with Brennus' Archimedes before settling in Lucian's lap.

And finally, for those who just so happen to be able to see casually through the Velvet curtain:
Directly behind Backlash, in the moment between one blink of the eye and another, this majestic creature abruptly begins to exist -  a black unicorn with mane and horn the color of storms and whose eyes occasionally flash lightning the same red or blue hue as Backlash's own dual gaze.
 




____________
Adrianne
ST of Stuff I haven't made other people ST for instead.
 
AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
David laughs with Michelle as her excitement gets the better of her.  "Well, my friend, I would probably start with saying hello, introducing yourself, and asking if they'd be willing to talk with you." he advised her with a grin, "That is probably the best way to start any conversation with anyone.  At least, that is what I have heard, and one should never believe everything they hear."
 




____________
Appearence x5
Charisma x4
Animal Magnetism
Performance x4(guitar, drums, singing, talesinging & dancing)
No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.
 
David Windsong Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Lucian only comments, "Manners can get you everywhere." He then smirks before commenting, "A bespoke suit always fits. "
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Michelle watches as all the creatures mill around, letting out a surprised ‘oof’ when the solar lion flops onto her. The hand that held David’s arm releases him and rests the arm above the lion, not touching him yet. She smiles to David, still holding his hand in her other, “I guess this is happening.” Her tone is polite as she in turn speaks to the cat now flopped on her. “Um, hello. My name is Michelle. What may I call you? Also, may I rest my arm on you? I imagine it will get very tired very quickly just hovering like this.”
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Backlash straightened as a gust of warm wind tousled his hair and clothing. A slow exhale sends a breeze through the gathering as he looks to lighten and could float away. “Lucian.. have you brought someone else with you?” He asks quietly.
 



 
Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Lucian shrugs to Backlash, "Sort of. That Black Unicorn is very clearly interested in what s going on with you. They too were in the Scab."
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Visibly confused, he cranes his neck to look behind him. Upon making eye contact, he freezes. “Um. Hello.....” Awkwardly he gets to his feet and brushes himself off. “I think I need to step away a moment....”

He sidesteps with a ripple of air, vanishing to the other side.

For those that can see, he very slowly bows to the spirit.
 



 
Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
David chuckles and merely watches, amused, at everyone's reactions to the various spirits and creatures.  He doesn't interrupt Michelle and her introduction to the lion laying next to her.
 




____________
Appearence x5
Charisma x4
Animal Magnetism
Performance x4(guitar, drums, singing, talesinging & dancing)
No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.
 
David Windsong Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
The great male stares up at her with one eye, quiet amusement seeming to emanate from that gaze. {Hello Michelle-kit. I am Bellatorum. You may lay your arm on me, you are not very heavy and a small-kit like you must tire very easily. You may pet behind my ears and down my flank as well.}

Meanwhile, those wise in the way of packs will note the Dagda pack is fast and deep in intense conversation. Yiya-teh lays a hand on the lioness who came to her side and patted her flank firmly with a soft chuff and a nod towards Rex. The silvery beast rose and slow-stretched to show off her beautiful murder mittens before padding over to Rex. She curled around him with her rear legs to his left and head and forepaws to his right and began chuffing in a quiet rumbly way, the leonid equivalent to a purr that was somehow soothing despite its rather intimidating source currently serving as his backrest. Once the lioness has settled Yiya-teh begins absently braiding and unbraiding a lock of her hair over and over again with precision and speed that spoke of years of her fingers following that pattern over and over again.

Those who can umbrasee:
The beautiful Black Unicorn takes a step back so as to not poke Backlash with the wickedly sharp tip of its horn, and returns the bow, one foot forward the other bending at the knee enough to incline the front of its body as well as its head.
 




____________
Adrianne
ST of Stuff I haven't made other people ST for instead.
 
AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
With a smile and a chuckle, Michelle gives Bellatorum a few good pets behind each ear before letting her hand mindlessly pet down his flank. "I appreciate that, I am still fairly young with much to learn. Including building strength and endurance," she smiles and continues to pet the great lion. Her voice shifts to reflect her curiosity, "If I may ask, why doesn't the fire of your fur burn to the touch? I'm definitely not complaining as you have a luxurious coat, but I am curious."
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Bellatorum does a slow blink. {Because if it burned, you would be harmed. I do not wish to harm you at this time. You are not another one of friend-Lucian's especially slow kits, are you? Audrey-kit was.... a trial.}
 




____________
Adrianne
ST of Stuff I haven't made other people ST for instead.
 
AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
She blinks and then appears to be slightly embarrassed, "No, I'm not very knowledgeable about all the spirits and great beasts in the world, especially this one." She does what she can to hide her embarrassment, but it's not easy with one hand on a solar lion and another in the hand of a handsome gentleman all while sitting against a tree. Her cheeks flush slightly as she seems to realize her predicament and she tries tot hide her tension. "How long have you known friend-Lucian? I've only known him a few months," her voice is quiet as she tries to not disturb any of the ritual work.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
With eyes closed, and focused on the soft singing of Vieranaara, it takes Mackenzie an almost humorously long time to realize the additions to the group. Only when one of the felines comes investigating near her does she open her eyes to figure out what the soft new noises are. And while she doesn’t squeak this time... she does startle. Her whole body tensing and jumping with a small spasm of surprise until she freezes with the instinct of one facing a wild predatory animal.

It does only take her half a second to realize the one around her isn’t the only one though and that she seems to be the only one terrified. And so she forces her body to uncoil. Well ... as much as she can.

And it is in that tensed state of relaxation that female shadow cat finds her when it rests its head in her lap. Letting out a long low breathe, Mackenzie is very still, watching the cat with wide eyes.

Hearing the sound of voices behind her, she glances around, careful to try and not move her lower body to peer at what the commotion is but only sees Michelle in a similar predicament. Well ... actually ... a few folks with cats about them. And a missing spot where she could have sworn ... backlash? Yeah, Backlash had been a minute before.

The repetitive motion of Yiyah-teh catches her eye but unsure of what it means, she tries not to get caught watching her fingers bind and unbind over and over again.
 




____________
Attractive (5 dots in Appearance)
Subtle hints of Hispanic heritage

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0
 
Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Lucian turns in the direction Backlash stepped into the Umbra at and raises an eyebrow.
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Bellatorum chuckles, his deep voice resonating in an almost tingly fashion. {I am glad you are not that sort of kit. It would be most tiresome if you were. Friend Lucian has been Friend for both few years and many, but long enough that he is Friend and not just companion. Long enough that I will humor all his kits, should he ask, no matter how... insistent... they can be about foolishness.}

Meanwhile, Rex's new friend speaks very quietly. {You know, you look very much like the Audurey-kit did in some ways. Some parts of your spirit even echo together. But you are male. The Audrey-kit was female.}

Kara snorts. "Trust me, sister, he ain't nothin' like her. For one, he thinks before he opens his mouth, like a solid 90% of the time. Two, he actually gives a damn about his place in the world."

Over on Mackenzie's lap, the cat seems to bite back a laugh, settling for a snicker instead. {Lucian, I think I like your new kittens. May we keep them? This one is soft, and knows respect.} She turns her gaze up to Mackenzie, and rolls somewhat comically, until she is belly up and still half in Mackenzie's lap. {You may scratch my chest if it will soothe you, kitten.}
 




____________
Adrianne
ST of Stuff I haven't made other people ST for instead.
 
AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    
Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 10 of 12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next


HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Users browsing this topic: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None


 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events