Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 11 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Go to page   
 
Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?))
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Brennus chuckles under his breath at the commentary regarding Audrey, very clearly thinking of a specific memory that brings him joy.

"Yeah, the kid is good folk," he grins with laughter glinting in his gaze, "and never been to that world as yet another truth to his benefit."
 




____________

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

With pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper, Brennus is not one to blend in. His clothing is mutable, dependent almost entirely on what is most available, save for a raven feather braided into his hair and a necklace of beads loose around his neck. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani
 
Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
In a strange echo of the cat in her lap, Mackenzie too bites back a laugh, though it seems to be from something else entirely.

Too stunned by the cat speaking, Mackenzie simply watches with wide eyes as she twists in her lap until she is belly up. It takes a moment for the meaning of the words to actually process through and when they do she starts as though caught late in a dance move.

"Ok" she murmurs, one hand reaching out to hesitantly rest against the proffered chest. When it is clear the touch is not ... wrong, she will begin to scratch.

Though she does try to keep up with the other conversations around her, it isn't a far stretch to say that between Vieranaara at her back and the cat on her lap, she is a bit distracted.
 




____________
Attractive (5 dots in Appearance)
Subtle hints of Hispanic heritage

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0
 
Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Michelle sort of giggles at the sensation Bellatorum’s laugh causes. “What classifies someone as one of Lucian’s kits? I’m a little curious. Also, how did you find him?” She buries her fingers into the soft fur of the beast and continues to pet and scratch where permission was given.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Rex focuses on his task and does not allow his muscles to tense as the large arrival wraps around him. He speaks softly and evenly as his fingers work nimbly at their task. “Your words are high praise, great spirit. I know of no Audrey-kit, but there are many whose bloodlines are mingled with my own. How may I best demonstrate respect to you while you rest here?”
 




____________
Rex moves with uncanny and preternatural grace, and speaks in smooth and catching cadence. He has captivating mannerisms and a noble bearing that is nigh impossible to ignore. His very presence seems to demand attention.

Pure Breed x5 Silver Fang
Flaw: Changeling Eyes
Merit: Sex Appeal

(For context: Appearance and Dexterity are Five, with Specs alluded to in description)
 
Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Yiya-teh smirks at the cats' antics, though another moment of seeming sadness passes through her. Her hands still on her braid, and then she undoes it a final time, before sweeping her long, silky hair back over her shoulders once more.
 




____________
Yiya-teh "Sees Her Foes"
Lupus. Uktena. Theurge. Elder.
Dex 5, Sta 5, Str 5 ~ App 5, Cha 5, Man 5 ~ Int 5, Perc 5, Wits 5



It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.
 
Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Bellatorum rumbles in further amusement. {We can tell which are his kits and which are not. I found him when Lord Katanka Sonnak called for two of us to attend one of His chosen. How did you find him?} He asks Michelle in what is very clearly a polite, conversational tone, as though making simple small talk was a perfectly normal thing for a lion made of sunfire to be doing.

The lioness huffs in it's-not-technically-a-purr sort of way as it answers Rex. {You may show respect by continuing to have manners. It seems you are inclined to this path anyway, or Sister-Friend Yiya-teh would not have sent me to you. I am Dania. What name may I know you by, as it is rude to simply call someone kit when they might offer one a name if only one asks.}

The large pantheresque creature occupying Mackenzie's personal space speaks up as well. {I shall now purr for you and this will put you at ease.} She speaks as if this is fact, and then begins purring. {Do you have a name, kit?}

((10d10>=3f1 Abrielle for Mackenzie = (9 5 10 10 1 6 1 7 7 9, 6 successes) = 6. That will be 6 hours of surprisingly being chillaxed. Not dangerously so, just nothing can be truly upsetting without also being a threat or active danger of some sort.))
 




____________
Adrianne
ST of Stuff I haven't made other people ST for instead.
 
AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Michelle ponders as she goes over the memories. “I needed to find a sept to settle down at and it happened to be the sept he was a part of. I helped him with some things, he helped me with some things. Now I try to learn what I can from him and others.” She blinks a couple times as she seems to try recalling the name he spoke. “Who is Katanka Sonnak? I’m sorry I don’t know that name. Like I said before, I’m trying to learn.”
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Mackenzie can't help it and a small chuckle escapes at the cat's declaration. Though, she did have to admit, after a few moments of purring, she did feel a bit better about the situation, about a lot of the situations the evening had introduced actually.

Her scritches for Abrielle, smooth out and become more consistent, more relaxed. A small smile on her face as Mackenzie enjoyed the sensation of the purring's vibrations through her scratching fingers.

"I do. It is Mackenzie. Mackenzie Thann. And yourself?" Her reply was quiet, trying not to interrupt the ritual work behind her.
 




____________
Attractive (5 dots in Appearance)
Subtle hints of Hispanic heritage

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0
 
Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Yiya-teh perks up. "Backlash will be back in just a moment. When he has returned, Sydney will assist me in cleansing all of you, and then I will prepare to cast the Rite of the Fetish, and guide her in doing the same." She then turns to Michelle.

"Katonka-Sonnak is the Celestine spirit of the Sun. He is to the Sun as Gaia is to Earth, and Luna to the Moon... Or my own patron, Hakahé, to the planet Vulcan."
 




____________
Yiya-teh "Sees Her Foes"
Lupus. Uktena. Theurge. Elder.
Dex 5, Sta 5, Str 5 ~ App 5, Cha 5, Man 5 ~ Int 5, Perc 5, Wits 5



It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.
 
Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
The feline in Mackenzie's lap flicks the tip of her tail. {You may address me as Abrielle. Leonard is my mate.} The tail flicks again, this time in the direction of the other shadow-panther.
 




____________
Adrianne
ST of Stuff I haven't made other people ST for instead.
 
AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Backlash returned with a blank and emotionless expression, giving off no particular emotion in his posture. He walked to gather a significant amount of food, returned to his pack mates, and sat to begin eating everything he could. He did make note to offer any of the big cats nearby a hearty piece of meat. In between bites, he managed “What’d I miss?”
 



 
Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Lucian shrugs, "Not too much. We were waiting on you to return. Everything okay?"
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
"A pleasure to meet you Abrielle," Mackenzie says softly, her fingers continuing the requested actions.
 




____________
Attractive (5 dots in Appearance)
Subtle hints of Hispanic heritage

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0
 
Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Backlash grunted and swallowed an inhuman amount of food before answering. “Met the spirit. Gonna work with it. Got more questions than ever, but it can wait. Let’s get on with the mission.”
 



 
Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Lucian nods, "Just remember, you have plenty of friends and family here to help if you want or need it." Lucian then looks to Syd and Yiya-teh.
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Michelle turns her attention to Yiya-teh as she explains. With a curious flint in her eyes, she looks back to Bellatorum. “Well, sounds like I’ve got some learning to do on him.” Her tone changes from chipper to almost woeful. “Especially considering I’m no longer garou, apparently.” She continues to bury her hands into the soft fur that is strewn across her lap in the fashion only cats can really accomplish.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
{Why are you sad? Do you not rejoice in the task Gaia has given you? Are you not overjoyed to be considered blessed of the Sun?} Bellatorum's words are quiet, barely audible to Michelle as the Elder gets up and begins the ritual workings.
 




____________
Adrianne
ST of Stuff I haven't made other people ST for instead.
 
AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
For her part, Yiya-teh nods to Sydney and then begins with cleansing.

She instructs as she goes, not certain who knows what of the ritual, but begins by purifying the space. She picks up from among her prepared items an abalone shell. "This vessel, harvested from the sea, represents Water, the blood of earth, the birthing fluids of our Mother."

She pours some sand into the shell from a small pouch, and then uses two sticks as tongs to remove a still flaming coal from the fire. "This flaming brand is Fire, searing clarity, brilliance, passion, power."

Next the herbs she laid out were added, smothering the coal, giving rise to sweet plumes of fragrant smoke. "These teacher plants are of the Earth. Old wisdom, generations which have risen from and gone back to the soil, lessons of the past written in the seeds that sprout each spring."

Finally, an owl's feather is lifted from among her things. "A feather for Air, to carry negative energies away, and to lift our prayers to the spirits, to mingle our breath with the breath of the Great Creator, to give the gift of life and purity.

Glancing at the sky, she moves to the east of the circle.
"We start in the East where the sun rises, and brings us the opportunity to begin again with each new day. Breath." She uses the feather to waft the smoke high and low, left and right.

"We go to the South and honor our creativity, our roots and history. Our children, the child in us, our playfulness, joy, and hope. Earth." She repeats the motions, every action speakign of deeply held reverence.

"We go to the West where the sun goes down, and the blackness of introspection begins when the day is done. The ebb that balances the flow. Water." Again the smoke is shuffled up and down, left and right, beginning to surround the group in it's heady scent.

"Finally, We go to the North where our rest awaits us. Knowledge, stamina, compassion, silence. Fire." She repeats her actions a final time, before turning to Sydney.

"I will cleanse you, and then you may return the favour. Then we'll circle the group together."

Yiya-teh carefully uses the owl feather to almost scoop the smoke from the sacred plants over Syd's body. She offered a ritual prayer while she did so, naming and blessing each part as she went, first in her native Navajo tongue and then in English.

"May your hands be cleansed, that they create beautiful things.

May your feet be cleansed, that they might take you where you most need to be.

May your heart be cleansed, that you might hear its messages clearly.

May your throat be cleansed, that you might speak rightly when words are needed.

May your eyes be cleansed, that you might see the signs and wonders of the world.

May this person and space be washed clean by the smoke of these fragrant plants.

May that same smoke carry our prayers this day, swirling upward into the heavens.

May this person walk in beauty, always."

Once Syd had done the same for her, she began a circuit of those gathered, having each individual stand and be cleansed as she approached with gravity and dignity in every motion and action.
 




____________
Yiya-teh "Sees Her Foes"
Lupus. Uktena. Theurge. Elder.
Dex 5, Sta 5, Str 5 ~ App 5, Cha 5, Man 5 ~ Int 5, Perc 5, Wits 5



It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.
 
Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Michelle’s voice drops alongside Bellatorum’s. “It was what I knew. A part of myself that I grew to appreciate and love. I was always at peace with myself. Now, I don’t know how to be different and no one has too many answers for me.” She stands when directed, hoping that it doesn’t bother the great beast too much. The smoke tickles her senses pleasantly and she bows a head to Yiya-teh and the sky before sitting back down. “Please don’t misunderstand, I’m still very happy to be able to serve Gaia. New things scare me, I guess.” She strokes his fur in gentle contemplation.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Lucian follows instructions and stands to receive the cleansing before sitting back down afterwards.
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Brennus follows suit when it comes his turn, paying a considerable quantity of attention to exactly how each step and motion takes place.
 




____________

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

With pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper, Brennus is not one to blend in. His clothing is mutable, dependent almost entirely on what is most available, save for a raven feather braided into his hair and a necklace of beads loose around his neck. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani
 
Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Mackenzie maintains the steady rhythm of her stroking Abrielle, but can't help but lean to peer around Vierannara a bit to watch the workings of the ritual behind her.
 




____________
Attractive (5 dots in Appearance)
Subtle hints of Hispanic heritage

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0
 
Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Syd gave a nod to Yiya-teh, performing the cleansing on her. Then following the other Theurge to move around the circle to get everyone that was present.

((OOC: Sorry this isn't the best, work has eaten my brain but I wanted to get this moved along for us all.))
 



 
Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    
Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 11 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11


HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Users browsing this topic: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None


 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events