Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Settling placement. (Tag Hakahe pack and observers)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Settling placement. (Tag Hakahe pack and observers) 

Continued From: The Binding of PacksThe Binding of Packs

Lucian walks until he is well enough outside of Sera's territory that a fight among all the pack members will cause no harm to her territory before the pack can clean up.

He takes the time to stretch until every one of the current pack members is present and accounted for. (While we generally are allowed to include Autumn I do not believe she will be fighting for pack placement beyond not being Omega.)

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are eleven light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph like marking as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Settling Placement. (Tag Hakahe Pack And Observers) 

Christian walks with Lucian, " I am okay with taking things easy for our first time in a new pack. The rest of the pack should get some sort of say and this way I can see all of those who will be pack. Our ways could be a little shocking for them and this time we aren't in a pack that allows rebirth of a sort..." Christian looks around for the other members.

Christian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Backlash walked along after a moment. Both his eyes were open and bright, and an uncharacteristically genuine smile was upon his face. It made him look as young as he actually was, for a change. Only hints of shadows remained under his eyes.

“Is this far enough? I’m not sure what manner of challenge you have in mind.” He asks, enthused.

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Settling placement. (Tag Hakahe pack and observers) 

Lucian shrugs, "True that our totem doesn't. Backlash will be the only one new to this idea though."

Lucian then looks to Backlash, "Pretty simple actually. We fight to determine dominance through strength of mettle. Future challenges for alphaship take whatever form the Alpha and challenger agree on but this itself is done everytime a new member is added so we can have a very firm straight determined line of deference."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph like marking as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

While Lucian stretched, and the male pack-members spoke, Yiya-teh curled up in a soft spot under a nearby tree, and seemed to fall asleep.

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian chuckles, "I think all for of us are here." Lucian nods to each, "Usually we do this as a no holds barred brawl but usually we already have measures in place to protect the environment and other measures prepared for ahead of time. At current we are in new lands so we are holding back. No major harm to the region and no killing attacks. First one down is Omega, last one standing is Alpha. Things shape based on those two taking their places though often the second to last one standing has been Beta." Lucian shrugs, "My advice is that we have a Beta in peace and a Beta in war who are each separate so that only the Alpha need burden full time duty. Also any challenge is generally accepted by the Alpha a full Lunar cycle after the Fight of Forming."

Back to topPage bottom

Backlash takes measure of all assembled and cracks his knuckles. “If you lot are as strong as Yiya-teh, then I’ve already handicapped myself not bringing a proper weapon. Then again,” he thinks, popping his back, “clever as you are, you’ve probably got a method of not caring about projectiles anyways. Heh. Alright then.”

He steps away a few paces where he can see everyone and takes a relaxed stance.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian shrugs, "Christian has negative family history with guns and Yiya-teh has never been fond of them. My first martial arts teacher was unique and taught a weapon was a weakness." Then he smiles, "But if you want to go get one I have no issue using it as an excuse to show you my favorite conjuration trick from science fiction fantasy novels by Simon R. Green. I'd have to adapt since you may be able to supply ammo but knowing the form and function of a weapon means all sorts of parts can be conjured away instead of the ammo. Less fun though." Lucian then takes a slightly more serious face, "However I cannot advise you ever point a gun at me or Christian. I may be pretty calm about it but in either case Christian and Yiya-teh may be racing to kill you. Three moons together and they will likely do that over them being pointed at you or Yiya-teh too." Lucian looks Backlash over and smiles, "Pretty much any mistakes can be forgiven and worked through eventually but guns are a sore point for the rest of us. We can teach you better options given time and willingness on your part."

Lucian then smiles, "I am glad your first response wasn't to submit though. That much shows character. Remember clever thinking on your feet can get you far in any fight and I wish you good luck. You did prepare anything you had to set up walking over here right?" Which considering the group was likely the closest thing to a warning Lucian was given the time to offer Backlash.

Back to topPage bottom

Christain smiles at Backlash then to the other pack mates, "This is an old ritual or tradition we have had. It reminds us that we can fight but in the end we are a family. There is nothing we can't do together, no enemy will threaten us if we stand together. Kid I really hope you know what you are getting in to with all of us... Backlash have you ever been an Alpha of a pack?" Dark storm clouds start to drizzle rain over the area and it's easy to see that Christian's mood lightens several degrees .

Back to topPage bottom

Backlash listens attentively, slow shifting to crinos form. At Lucien’s prompting, his fur slowly takes a metallic sheen. “I am being tested today, not my toys. Any prep I could have done would upset my old teacher. I would not have earned the respect of the Fenrir shying from a fight. I appreciate your advisement on firearms, though. Would have put me in an awkward footing from the get go.”

To Christian, he nods, but his smile fades. “A few times. Been a while, honestly. This is going to be a new experience for me. After years of assassination, brawling isn’t something I’m as adept with. But that’s why I’m here.” His grin returns. “I need to be more than I was, and those two? Probably the only folks I know that can make that happen. My gut tells me you’re about to kick your name right on that list.”

Back to topPage bottom

The the budding thunderhead absolves itself instead into the beginning of a snowstorm, as the rain being dropped turns into swirling snowflakes carried on cold, bitter winds, as Yiya-teh sits up and stretches her forelegs and then her hind legs in turn. The Elder snaps playfully at a snowflake, as she settles on her haunches to watch the two Athro speaking with eachother. There is a quiet amusement about her body-language, as Christian an Backlash carried on, each taking the measure of the other in their own way. She, of course, was pointedly observing both, an aura of timeless patience settling over her, as even her breathing slowed to near-stillness. A feeling crept in to each person present, that what was about to happen was of nigh-religious importance, and a ritual solemnity that was hard to shake came to each of them.

((Invoke the Spirits of the Storm, Wendigo gift, to turn the thunderstorm into a snow storm so that clever shadow lords cannot lightningbolt folks.
Evocation of Ceremony, Theurge gift, that makes ritualistic things /feel/ more ritualistic. No effect on the upcoming fight, but this is important enough to receive ritual treatment from Y.))

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian makes no visible displays of power but those with awareness can feel the hints of Gnosis, Rage, and maybe even some other energy not quite Gnosis moving in the area he is in.

"Well I would never say do not use your toys. Remember, your own creativity and cleverness are part of you worth seeing you through things just as much as the rest of you. Everitt was just, particular in his teachings. Christian and I kind of reached a point of having some of our gear be unable to be stripped from us and I would be surprised if Yiya-teh has not grown to do similar." He smiles for Backlash, "I do however like that point of view on it."

Lucian then looks the group over, "Are we waiting for something or is this like the pack equivalent of a Mexican stand-off?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Yeah kid, what items would you mind to yourself?? They have to have a significant amount of meaning to make them part of you!" Looking around and shaking his head, "There are so many things I need it remake. I wonder if I will take on an apprentice this time or just use Kai for an extra pair of hands..."

Back to topPage bottom

A little more power seems to activate in Lucian's area. No visible symptoms occur.

Back to topPage bottom

The whites of Backlash’s eyes become black, and his head tilts towards the direction of his ship a few degrees as if listening. He nods, and his eyes return to normal. “The Hushed Casket is sitting this one out. As for gear, I’ve seen too much torn out of people to know what is worth the risk. After losing so many artifacts from our time jump, I question if I am even worthy of bearing such treasures.”

His footing shifts slightly, from a defensive stance to one allowing more mobility.

Back to topPage bottom

One by one, large patches of darkness begin to surround the group in a half-circle. Once there is a solid band of darkness, Yiya-teh simply takes a step backwards, and disappears into it.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian's irises silver over and sparks of blue as well of crackles of white begin to show in them.

Back to topPage bottom

Christian turning towards Backlash tilts his head in the same direction. " There is something I haven't felt in a while. Why don't you tell me about your friend there kid?"
 As Yiya-teh steps into the shadows Christian spits into it  and 5 Crimos step out, standing around him as silvery plates of armor manifest and cover his form.

Back to topPage bottom

The patch of shadow where Christian had spat, and for several feet on each side, ceased to be once Christian's Crinos friends stepped out of it.

Back to topPage bottom

Gnostic energy gathers as Backlash flexed his claws, shaping energies not yet released. “My Umbral Ship would be happy to meet you, I am sure. She is my home, partner, and friend. I look forward to us having the opportunity to sail. Do you wish to introduce your associates?” He asked politely, inclining his head towards the shadow figures.

Back to topPage bottom

Christian smiles, " I have not step foot on an umbral ship in years... I would be glad to take you up on that! I helped build one once, I hope it is still flying in the other time. As for these, they are but fragments of me. There is one more who may make himself known. His name is Kai "Lost Cries" Elder Shadow Lord Galliard. He passed a times ago and is with me now." As if saying his name summoned him Stepping out of Christian's shadow A tall well breed Shadow Lord Rises. Kai looks around but remains silent. With a bit of understanding Kai has dark plates of armor that start to slide forward in a version of Luna's armor.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian looks about and starts to seem to begin radiating a warm light which grows in heat as the brightness intensifies, "I don't mean to disrupt any possibility of peaceable resolutions or fun times but I feel it important to remind folks I am a worker of ways and the more time you folks give the more control I have over the field." Armor of a dark shimmering green scale like material begins to manifest on Lucian as he talks but it does not seem to stop the growing shroud of light.

Back to topPage bottom

As the light expands, consuming the large patches of shadow and banishing them, Yiya-teh remains nowhere to be seen.

Back to topPage bottom

Turning," Kathial , you are right... Backlash go get him!"

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian shrugs, "Well alright. Come on Backlash, and best of luck. Watch your flanks and ass as some folks are tricky." Large claws sprout from Lucian's fingertips sliding out of his gauntlets with ease as if they were meant to have room for the claws. The claws are clearly meant to be on a beast perhaps larger than a Garou with three sections held by fingertips and two points of articulation.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML