Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 9 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

And so it goes...
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: And So It Goes... 

Jim wakes up, shakes the leaves out of his hair and stumbles off looking for something.

Jim Two Feathers "Keeping Score" Adren Uktena Theurge, Member of the Cayuga Nation's Bear Clan. Known to have been Satired for the wholesale slaughter of 842 humans who were unlucky enough to be close to his targets, and killing 158 Hunters before they could fight back.

A tall native american man with close cropped hair. When he is shirtless, a massive bear paw is tattooed on his back. When wearing a shirt, there is no tattoo.

Keeping Score Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: And so it goes... 

Skippy rolls over, moans about a hangover, reaches into his pocket for a sandwich and finding nothing.... Goes in search of the nearest Subway.

Tall scruffy looking man with a large military sea bag thrown over one shoulder. The handle of a beautifully crafted blade pokes out of his belt. Around his neck are a series of scars that resemble the legendary "Gaia's Tears" that are gained when a person bleeds their life into a caern in a last ditch attempt to save it.

"Do not speak to me of loss or heartbreak! I have walked against the flow of time itself and witnessed things you cannot imagine. I have seen futures that will never be and pasts that never were. I have loved and I have lost. Of all Gaia's children I know what it is to lose, but I get back up and I fight. I will bleed my enemies dry and burn the world to ashes. Only then will it be enough. I will make the world a better place, without any of them in it."

Skippy Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML