Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

The crossroad between An Awakening and It all Falls Down

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post Re: The Crossroad Between An Awakening And It All Falls Down 

"You make it sound if you are leaving now."  Syd said as she settled back into her chair.

Sydney Sloane - View user's profile Send private message  
Sydney Sloane [ Sun 06 Aug, 2017 23:54 ]

Comments

Brennus raises an eyebrow. "One cannot begin a journey without leaving, dear sister."

Brennus Ahearn - View user's profile Send private message  
Brennus Ahearn [ Mon 07 Aug, 2017 02:05 ]

Eve turned and hugged Caiolynn. "I'll bring your darling back, luv, never you fear." She smiled to her newfound friend (what HAD happened behind that closed door that brought them so close so suddenly?) and backed away from their hug guiding the other kin to her husband to say goodbyes, as Eve herself took Syd aside to take care of some details.

Eve - View user's profile Send private message  
Eve [ Thu 10 Aug, 2017 13:38 ]

Syd moved over to Eve to get the details while the other two talked.

Sydney Sloane - View user's profile Send private message  
Sydney Sloane [ Thu 10 Aug, 2017 18:43 ]

Once the others moved away, Brennus turns his gaze to Karoline's. "So what happened?"

Brennus Ahearn [ Thu 10 Aug, 2017 19:34 ]

((Wrong account. I know. No fucks. Deal with it. Cool guys don't look at explosions. Sunglasses. B) ))

Caiolynn crossed closer to her husband, tilting her head. "What do you mean?" She raised an eyebrow. "I am afraid I am going to need you to be a touch more specific after the last 24 hours."

Eve [ Sun 13 Aug, 2017 18:04 ]

"You and Eibhlín," he glances in her direction, "What happened there?"

Brennus Ahearn [ Sun 13 Aug, 2017 22:57 ]

Caíolynn met Fiachra's eyes calmly for a moment. Then she shrugged a shoulder. "We decided that loving you was more important to us than hating eachother. Between us, we're going to set some rules for this relationship, and those rules will be fair and clear, and will apply to all three of us, because this one-way thing is not working and never will. But mostly? We just talked. I told her about our son. She told me about your twins. They're beautiful, by the way. You should be proud of them."

Eve [ Wed 16 Aug, 2017 05:08 ]

Sharp pain hits his eyes when she mentions their son, but it is burnt away with a fierce joy and a smile he cannot stop when she shifts to the twins.

"I am, more than I have words for. The little hellions look like their mother, thank the stars." He crosses himself out of habit then looks down at his hand as if it had betrayed them. "If they grow to have half of the wit and mercy of their mother they will find some way to avoid the failings of their father."

Bren's smile turns into a wolfish grin. "Bodach gave them each one of his own for guardians. Imagine what sort of trouble I could have avoided if old Dustyfeathers had been keeping an eye on me when I was young."

He pauses again, taking a breath. "Rules and I have a tendency to pass each other in the night. My wives defining strict rules for my behavior may be a losing gamble."

Brennus Ahearn [ Wed 16 Aug, 2017 12:15 ]
Post Re: The crossroad between An Awakening and It all Falls Down 

"And that it would be. But there's a difference I think between strict rules, my love, 'Come home more often than not, and keep your wenching to your wives and your whoring to tribal festivals - where it belongs." She shakes her head. "But that's for a different day."

AjST - View user's profile Send private message  
AjST [ Sun 20 Aug, 2017 13:23 ]

"Hm." Brennus raises an eyebrow at her, gaze still suspicious. "So are you good with this? I mean really, genuinely good?"

He pauses to give her time to answer.

Brennus Ahearn [ Sun 20 Aug, 2017 13:32 ]

"Twenty four hours ago, I had been dead for three-hundred years. I could never have a life with you, not really. I would have had to watch you die and live for centuries more knowing that my only love was given back to me and then taken by death again. Or I would have had to disappear from your life, for your own protection or mine. Now? Now I get to live with you, and at the cost of sharing you with one other woman? I remember when you bedded dozens in a night. I think I'll manage, somehow." She smiles. "And, perhaps, one day, we might have a child, when we are both ready for that. And that thought gives me greater joy than I could have fathomed before yesternight." She chuckles. "Heh. I suppose it would be yesterday, now. My sleep schedule is going to be a nightmare."

AjST [ Sun 20 Aug, 2017 13:59 ]

He grins, tilting his head slightly. "Dozens? I must be getting old."

Brennus pulls her into a close hug, his arms enfolding her. After a few moments, he rests his chin on her head. "You know I still have a war to fight. There will still be nights where I cannot come home. Are you prepared for that again?"

Brennus Ahearn [ Sun 20 Aug, 2017 17:47 ]

"I've literally known nothing else, my love." She whispers in their shared ancient dialect. "What else might I ever have been prepared for?"

AjST [ Sun 20 Aug, 2017 23:43 ]

"Kin these days are not the same. You may find that some changes in the human world's ideas about freedoms have done irreparable damage to our people." He lets out a long sigh that ends in a chuckle.

"Ah, shall we go home?"

Brennus Ahearn [ Mon 21 Aug, 2017 00:10 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4