Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

A sign board near the Yurt ((Open to any and all on island))
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Sign Board Near The Yurt ((Open To Any And All On Island)) 

"Ok, so I hear there's a great rabbit hunt going down?" Jim walks up to the yurt and gives it an odd look. "Moonglow Talens, I approve. I'd also like to come along and assist however I can, but I'd like to see someone else lead."

Jim waives off Lucian's offer of payment, "I might accept a cup of tea with a wise man to bounce ideas off of, but you don't have to pay for my help in this. Its amusing enough to catch my interest anyway."

Jim Two Feathers "Keeping Score" Adren Uktena Theurge, Member of the Cayuga Nation's Bear Clan. Known to have been Satired for the wholesale slaughter of 842 humans who were unlucky enough to be close to his targets, and killing 158 Hunters before they could fight back.

A tall native american man with close cropped hair. When he is shirtless, a massive bear paw is tattooed on his back. When wearing a shirt, there is no tattoo.

Keeping Score Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: A sign board near the Yurt ((Open to any and all on island)) 

Lucian chuckles and nods to Jim, "Excellent."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Autumn nods in agreement. "I'm going cause it's been a while and I learned very cool things while there my last two times. I even got to meet one of my prehistoric ancestors and their tribe. The plant-life in Pangea are like nothing I've ever seen, and the fish are delicious."

Considered Legendary among Kinfolk
Serving Hakahe, the Ebon Whisperer, in His Menagerie of Broken Souls
Beta of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts

PB: Uktena x2
Gorgeous x2
Magnetic

She has a jagged scar running the length of her right calf. She also has a series of small, pink puckered scars that form a 180 degree arc across her chest and back, reminiscent of something very large biting and shaking her.

Autumn is always vibrant and full of life. The very plant life around her seems to thrive in her presence and the spirits are no stranger to her, often actively seeking her company. She is of Central American descent, solid built and fit. Around her neck on a leather cord is a small quartz sphere filled with swirling snow and wind. She carries a messenger bag that she is forever pulling things from.

Autumn laughs easily and enjoys each day, though she will not tolerate injustice or malice. Her anger, once stirred, is terrifying to behold; Her vengeance is a thing of nightmares.

She has 2 wards, both Garou Cubs: Jeffrey (aged 14) and Mara (aged 8). Jeffrey is PBx3 Uktena and slight of build with pale skin. Painfully introverted, he always has dark circles under his eyes and often gazes into the far distance. Mara is PBx5 Uktena and is Jeffrey's constant companion. They are polar opposites: Mara is dark skinned, fit, and extroverted. She helps Jeffrey carry the weight of the world.

Stays the Hammerfall Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods to Autumn, "I am also willing to try to make alcohol or potions out of any random extra things brought back." He smiles, "Because experimentation is fun."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

Short checklist ran out loud, "Knife, check, knife, check, gun, check, awesome sword, check... OK i'm good!"

Sage-Chenzira Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Did you see any Dunkleosteus - Bone-skull fish is another term I've heard for it.  Late Devonian period, around 33 feet long and about three and a half tons of bitey hypercarnivore.  Anyways - Ritemaster Keeping Score, with your permission, I would like to craft some Moon Glows."

Catcher Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Yes to the moonglows. I've also got a pair of talens a glasswalker told me about," Jim holds up two small pieces of honey comb, "I've got two Bindings hung at the last possible second, when we find the rabbits we can rough them up a little to weaken them, and then spring the Bindings to trap them before they fall into slumber. Making these is what took me so long to get here."

Jim Two Feathers "Keeping Score" Adren Uktena Theurge, Member of the Cayuga Nation's Bear Clan. Known to have been Satired for the wholesale slaughter of 842 humans who were unlucky enough to be close to his targets, and killing 158 Hunters before they could fight back.

A tall native american man with close cropped hair. When he is shirtless, a massive bear paw is tattooed on his back. When wearing a shirt, there is no tattoo.

Back to topPage bottom

Chen regards Jim for a moment "I'm really starting to believe that a talon or fetish could be made for anything."

Sage-Chenzira Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Autumn responds to Catcher. "Nope, not while I was there, but we weren't near large bodies of water, just ponds... which, now that I think about it, were massive."

She thinks for a moment. "I have to swing by my place to get a few things, I'll be back in a short while though. So we get together tonight for the Moon Glows, then? I'll ask Yiya-Teh about the ritual while I'm there."

Considered Legendary among Kinfolk
Serving Hakahe, the Ebon Whisperer, in His Menagerie of Broken Souls
Beta of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts

PB: Uktena x2
Gorgeous x2
Magnetic

She has a jagged scar running the length of her right calf. She also has a series of small, pink puckered scars that form a 180 degree arc across her chest and back, reminiscent of something very large biting and shaking her.

Autumn is always vibrant and full of life. The very plant life around her seems to thrive in her presence and the spirits are no stranger to her, often actively seeking her company. She is of Central American descent, solid built and fit. Around her neck on a leather cord is a small quartz sphere filled with swirling snow and wind. She carries a messenger bag that she is forever pulling things from.

Autumn laughs easily and enjoys each day, though she will not tolerate injustice or malice. Her anger, once stirred, is terrifying to behold; Her vengeance is a thing of nightmares.

She has 2 wards, both Garou Cubs: Jeffrey (aged 14) and Mara (aged 8). Jeffrey is PBx3 Uktena and slight of build with pale skin. Painfully introverted, he always has dark circles under his eyes and often gazes into the far distance. Mara is PBx5 Uktena and is Jeffrey's constant companion. They are polar opposites: Mara is dark skinned, fit, and extroverted. She helps Jeffrey carry the weight of the world.

Stays the Hammerfall Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Jim addresses Chen seriously, "While the potential power of spirit deals and pacts are nearly limitless, never allow yourself to think of such things as tools. It is an easy trap to fall into, and the consequences of angering the spirits that way are severe."

Back to topPage bottom

Naturally this sign is no longer hanging from the board.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML