Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

At Some Point On Some Day (Lucian)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post At Some Point On Some Day (Lucian) 

Bjorn knocks gently on the side of the door to the yurt. He waits for an answer before entering the residence of someone else.

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: At Some Point On Some Day (Lucian) 

Lucian steps up towards the yurt and passes Bjorn to lift the flap and motions to invite Bjorn in.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn follows Lucian inside. "Greetings Shadow on the Sun. I wanted to see if you'd like to come with me to attempt talking to Boreas again."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "Certainly. Better with than without. Will you be bringing others?"

Lucian walks over and opens a wardrobe box from which he steps into it and returns with the white on blue suit pieces, which he begins changing into fairly unceremoniously. A table with a watch box comes over with his jewelry which includes the bracelet.

"Also what are your goals as well as what are the sept goals? If you don't mind sharing such."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn nods. "I don't want to bring Blood Price. To hostile of a situation. If Y is interested I'd like her help but I'm sure the both of you together would be a bit overkill. Even without me." He grins playfully at Lucian.

"This spirit has been here in passed years. I want to know why. I want to know why he has an army of air elementals sitting above our city. The very much seem ready to attack. I want to know if it is an invasion force or just his personal guard while he conducts whatever business he has here." It's clear Bjorn has no hidden agenda. "Mainly, like with Mercy. I just want to assess the possible threat to our Sept."

Back to topPage bottom

To the first part Lucian nods, "Agreed. I prefer to keep my lover, your packmate, also mother of my best friend's children safe whenever she is not opposed to such."

Lucian smiles back as he continues to slip into the white on blue on white suit. "Yiya-teh isn't exactly not interested but does not feel she is needed there. Besides, then we would be too many egos with things to say. Indirectly relates to a thing I will be discussing with the leadership of the sept in the not too distant future involving myself." He chuckles, "All that ego in one spot between the four of us and whatever children Boreas may have fathered and favored since the mythic age?" A brief pause, "Wait, that would be five of us likely at that point."

Pants on. Lucian slips into the shirt and quickly buttons it up with reflexive practice. "I usually make it a habit to dress down for dangerous situations with garou but this is not a situation where such is appropriate." Then in actual response to Bjorn, "Of course, makes sense but still better to ask you than not."

Cuffs get buttoned and vest slipped on. "Boreas is related to the winds so we should keep in mind that perception charms will be in his purview. Including seeing any we may be using. Fortunately in our case the only things I am aware of us hiding are any aces up our sleeves. For diplomatic purposes am I accompanying you or going as an additional representative of our sept?" A few moments of obvious consideration, "Zeus may ask me to do something in response to Boreas for his responses. This is something to be reasonably concerned for and about. If you would then prefer to take a spiritualist other than me I would not only understand, I would not blame you."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn thinks for a moment. "My only concern is that the cold will agitate you into anger. Other then that minor concern I'm sure if Zues wants something done to Boreas then so be it. He is their god king."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "It will make my anger more biting. As is the nature of cold. It will neither heighten nor quicken my temper but it does make it rather sharp and sort of bone deep if that makes sense." He slips on his tie and ties it neatly before tucking it in and situating the collar.  "The issue with the Mercy hive was one of manners. Which was why the anger seemed to be so fleeting once the spirit clarified. The sewers are old enough to have their own temperament. One need not like them but they should at least respect them and not fuck with them without the spirit approving as well." With a pointed nod towards the roof as if pointing up, "Granted, he is the asshole that made the cold happen but the risk there is no greater than dealing with any other being of great rage. Less so in my case in the immediate since I have my rage tucked away but that risk comes back to full the moment I have to stop the gift so I can access my rage."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn nods. "I trust in your ability to control yourself. When you are ready we can depart. Can you fly?"

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "Thank you." In response to the question about flight, "In numerous ways. That said if we are going above the clouds we could just walk on them."

Back to topPage bottom

The larger man smiles in a way that shows he isn't surprised that Lucian can fly. "Just need to get there first, right?" Bjorn looks at Lucian's suit then looks down at his own obviously homemade and with minimal skill. However, it serves the purpose of clothes. "Am I under dressed?"

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smirks, "That depends on how you wish to be representing yourself."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn shrugs. "There was hostilities last time. They will likely not carr how I dress."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian taps his finger to his nose before then putting his suit jacket on and buttoning the bottom two buttons.

"Want me to extend that protection against the elementals?"

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn shakes his head. "Thank you but no thank you. I'll manage. But, I will follow your lead."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "Please show me how you went towards him first though? I mean whatever route you took."

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: At Some Point On Some Day (Lucian And JUST) 

Bjorn nods and gestures for Lucian to follow. Once outside Bjorn says, "up,' and then takes off into the air a bit uneasy and skilled at flying.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian follows Bjorn out and smiles as he watches. A brief bit of concentration and an utterance has Lucian following after Bjorn in a seemingly less than solid state. "I Usually consider this manner of movement inefficient when covering short distances, but in this case it is sort of apropos to use the secrets learned from the spirits of air and wind."

Back to topPage bottom

Up and up the two go, into the clouds.  Once you start to enter into the High Umbra, there before you stands a group of eight Cerulean men, with long hair and beards; all of which end in icicles.  Their clothing are flowing white tunics with azure belts.  Each are equipped with a sword, buckler and short spears made of lightning.  Bad news, those spears are all pointed in your directions.  "Halt!  Who dares enter the domain of Lord Boreas!?" calls one from the center of the group.

And I dance dance dance!

JuST Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn remains quiet and waits for Lucian to be the diplomat.

Back to topPage bottom

With the High, Middle, and Low overlay each other is there some notable reason or point that causes the transition? For Lucian's senses more specifically when is it that Bjorn is suddenly within the High Umbra instead of the Middle Umbra?

"Ah, of course. I am exactly who I am sensed as Lucian, known to some as 'Shadow of the Sun'. This is Bjorn, known to many as Carries the Weight. Is your Lord Boreas of the North Wind receiving visitors?"

Back to topPage bottom

Things seem to just flow from Middle to High, the transition just seems...natural?  Not long after you move up into the High Umbra, Bjorn follows behind you.

"He is not!  Lord Boreas has requested he not be bothered." He looks at Bjorn, "As your...friend, Shadow of the Sun, refused to listen to when he was last here."

And I dance dance dance!

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn shrugs. "I was....impulsive." He clearly has no hidden emotion. Very clear distrust and annoyance. "I asked for parley and you lot refused."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "What names do you each go by? Please one of you let your Lord know I am here and would like to speak with him."

Towards Bjorn, "I understand. I cannot blame you, I kind of have to restrain such urges about spirits within the region doing things they should not be doing which gets more confusing for me when it involves a minor Umbrood Lord."

Back to topPage bottom

"Shadow of the Sun, you may call me Ajax.  Agememnon, go speak with our Lord and share Shadow of the Sun's request." Ajax says, before sptting out at Bjorn, "You asked to see Lord Boreas, when you were told no, you attacked us, landwalker" The spirit Agememnon flies up, higher into the Umbra before vanishing to speak with Lord Boreas.

And I dance dance dance!

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML