Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Help With Research (Tag: Lucian)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Help With Research (Tag: Lucian) 

Allie arrives at the yurt and casually opens the door flap. "Lucian, are you free? I have a few questions."

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Help With Research (Tag: Lucian) 

"Very high priced actually, but not immediately in any demand."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie chuckles, "I'm sure there is always a demand, can't be too accessible though." She comes inside and brushes off some snow. "I'd like to see what you know about someone named Lord Boreas, mainlybif you know a way to make him leave." She finds a comfortable chair and perches on the edge.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian quirks an eyebrow, "He is one of the Anemoi. Greek lord of the North Wind. Sired by the Titan Astraeus and mothered by Eos who is herself the child of Hyperion as mothered by Thea, the pairing from whom her siblings Selene and Helios were also born." He shrugs, "By nature of being Titanborn of one of the major players in the world against the Olympians and our world he is one of those that was required to kneel to Zeus and accept him as king of the gods." with a smile, "As a man possessing a body that belonged to a child of Bast and one of Uktena's that was then fully adopted by Bast while also being chosen as a proxy for Zeus himself and a king of the elements on top of that it is more than the mythical angle that I am obligated to know so much about him for. It is in all ways my job to know a great deal about him and his purview. While not subordinate to him he is a divine of things that are my kingly purview. Thus his interference in the mortal world steps on my toes while if I were to act to strongly on or against his court I would be doing the same to his." Lucian sighs, "Should I presume he is responsible for the numerous errant elementals of the winds?"

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

"He seems to be linked with the weather issues we have been having. Bjorn mentioned the name and told me he had an altercation, his limp tells me it didn't go as well as Bjorn would have liked." The corner of her lip quirks. "I'm trying to gather information to attempt a much less aggressive tactic. I'm hoping we can come to some sort of agreement and avoid another battle in the skies of Pittsburgh."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "Do we know why Bjorn had an altercation? The Olympians are notorious for talking."

Back to topPage bottom

"He called us to his cabin, was leaning on a walking stick and had fresh wounds. He then mentioned fighting may not be the best option." She leans back in his chair, "I'd say assuming he had an altercation is a safe bet."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "Did he at least ask why Lord Boreas was here?"

Back to topPage bottom

"I would say no...." There is a combination of frustration and amusement in her tone, "He clearly stated Lord Boreas did not want to talk, and that nothing he wanted would be good. I decided since I was put on research, looking into it anyway couldn't hurt. The more information I have, the greater the possibility I may be able to find something he wants, or an ally to our side."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian pulls the maiden stone out of his shirt and leans to show Allie the lightning bolt charm resting on it. "This is actually a solidified bit of lightning gifted from Zeus. I was used as his proxy for one of his mortal marriages and there is some give nad take with it. I still have some Ambrosia he offered me to use to put things into the panoplies of our ladies so that their gear was part of their divine objects they own. One of the things the bolt allows is for me to ask questions of and to Zeus. Furthermore I have stepped foot into Olympus legally to speak with the King of the Olympians; which naturally confirmed me not being mortal but that is a side point." Lucian then smirks, "I learned how to throw lightning as a result of using his Lightning Lance."

Back to topPage bottom

Allie blinks, "Well damn, I was just looking for a lead on allies to talk to or something I could find to trade for him moving on. As usual, you exceed expectations."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "It was a very strange story that got me to that. Zeus and I know have some mutually beneficial arrangements as well as we do occasionally drink together in a very distant local."

Back to topPage bottom

"Do you have any stories that aren't at least a bit strange?"

Back to topPage bottom

He shrugs, "I have stories I do not think are strange but why would we tell those?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Fair point." She shrugs, "Back to the original point, what should I prepare people for if negotiations with Boreas start?"

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian tilts his head and considers, "Well clearly he wants something that he believes can be accomplished here." He taps his fingers on his table and thinks, "Something led him to believe such. Clues, deductions, suggestions, or misinformation. What he wants may or may not be here but he clearly brought a sizeable force to support his belief. The ladies may in some way be involved. Three of the four were missing for quite some time and we have not delved into the history of Iasis enough to truly know what all she had to do so she could survive without her sisters. Furthermore there have being nymphs hidden by divinities in what were referenced to be lands unknown during the time of myth. If he is seeking one of them then he is hunting but there is plenty of room to negotiate. If is a matter of vengeance for having been wronged he will likely be cranky at most things. If it is to retrieve a debt he will talk but he will be seeking direct correspondence with the one indebted to him. If he wants or needs something he may be feeling a position of weakness which as a divine and a Lord may have him extremely irritable." With a shrug, "We really need to know what he wants before anything else is able to be predicted. While I could check the lines of his fate since divines are more beholden to such than others I would rather just ask."

Back to topPage bottom

"I'll bring this information to Bjorn and Zack. We will have to consider who should go and speak with Boreas. My first thought would be Audrey and Zack, they can play the social game and can hold their tempers."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian quirks an eyebrow, "That is a choice. Audrey is too damned Christian to know what she is doing with the Old Gods, even those related to the ones mentioned by name in her bibles. She'd solve the problem only in the immediate. Then who knows what the sept would suffer as after events."" Lucian shakes his head and sighs, "Yiya-teh is the Elder Theurge of this sept. Nothing further should be done post research until everyone that has had anything to say about it has had a chance to be called upon to report to her so that she may then go consult Zack. Once that has done it is, as always in the hands of the highest in station." He then looks at Allie, "That said, it may be unwise for me to act on such without the sept's support but as a shaman, bridge between the Heavens and Earth, and king of the elements all by my pacts as a Koldun I will be obligated to speak with Boreas. Further it would be foolish to assume that Zeus would have me sit idly either."

Back to topPage bottom

Allie grins, "Haven't had much opportunity to converse with deities, not sure on the protocol. Regardless, would you mind meeting with Bjorn and Zack? Your insight here will greatly help things and I won't have to relay things back and forth."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smirks, "Clearly you have had some. In many ways such things are a matter of perspective. You are walking on the world body of a Titan." He gets a glass and takes a shot of whatever was in that closest bottle, "I do not mind speaking with Bjorn and Zack about this. Do you know where they might prefer to receive people discussing this topic?"

Back to topPage bottom

Allie looks slightly surprised, "I guess I have, haven't I? It's still such a strange concept" She shakes her head, "Likely in Bjorn's cabin, unless you would like me to arrange something else."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smiles to the first statement and then shakes his head to the second, "That will be unnecessary. I just wanted to make sure there was no degree of privacy or secrecy required beyond the normal expectations."

Back to topPage bottom

"There didn't seem to be any push for secrecy and I was encouraged to do what research I could." She chuckles, "Zack definitely knows me well enough to put more limitations on those orders if it was necessary."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "Then by ll means when you are ready to report back in I will be happy to accompany you."

Back to topPage bottom

"Let me speak with Yiya-teh, then we can meet up at the cabin."

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML