Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Young Visitor
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Young Visitor 

One evening, before dinner time,  Lee makes his way to Lucian's yurt.  He will knock on the door and wait patiently for an answer.

Lee Bjornsen Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Young Visitor 

The flap lifts open, seemingly of its own accord. Inside there is a smell of steak, fruits, and vegetables being pan fried. Lucian does not seem to look up from his cooking but he does regard the cub with a warm tone of voice, "Hello, Lee. have you eaten yet? Would you liek a drink? To what do I owe the visit?"

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lee give a small smile, still seeming a bit sullen.

"Yes thank you. I was going to go hunting, but I haven't asked anyone to go with me yet.  I'd like some water, if you have some."

He is silent for a moment, then speaks again.

"I saw, when I first came here, that you have a forge.  Is yours the only one on sept?  If so, I was wondering if I could use it some time."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian finishes the frying of the food bits fairly quickly and sets the pan aside to cool a bit while his face takes on a contemplative look, "On island I think it may be the only one." Lucian takes a pitcher of water that sort of comes to him on a table that walked itself over. After pouring two glasses of water he passes one to Lee. "I suppose I can put this meal away and go hunting with you if you would prefer. Fishing more likely considering the environment." He then gestures about the yurt before concluding with a gesture to the forge, "Sept members are welcome to use the whole thing as a common house, tools included as long as they put things back where they found them and I am not actively using them. People are welcome to the common materials as long as they are reasonable about what they take." He smiles, "I did not really live here much until I joined the sept. It was simply a shared kindness that they let me have the space to put it up for use when I was here as a common established guest and in turn it belongs to the sept when I am not around." He drinks a few swallows of his water before continuing, "When I formally joined with a few pack members I became a more frequent resident here more for ease of accessibility than anything else. Most of my property is an island over in either direction of the river. This place is just for convenience. Just make sure you have your den parent's approval first."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

Lee sits down and sips the water, attentively listening to everything Lucian says.  

"If it's all the same, I'd like to eat what you've prepared.  It smells good.  Hunting is more training for my wolf form than anything, and I like to fish to relax.  It's good to know that this is a community are.  I'll make sure to ask my den parent if I can use the forge, but I will mainly be using it after my cubhood so I don't miss out on training.  One day, in the future, I'd like to get with the keeper of the land about building an open air forge to honor firedrake and surtur.  So, you're a Shadowlord kin, correct?  If Yiyah-teh is ok with it, I'd like hear anything you are able to tell me about that tribe.  I'm not looking for secrets or anything, just information for tribes I'd like to join."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods with a smile then goes to a trunk where he gets a couple bowls. He fills one with food then passes it to Lee before filling the second bowl for himself. Once Lucian sets the bowl down on his table he acquires silverware from the trunk and a pair to Lee before Lucian takes his seat and starts eating. "Kin to the Shadow Lords and I am a Bastet as well. Zack is also a Shadow Lord and would be a good choice to learn more about the tribe from as the current Beta Den Parent. I am not unwilling to share but I would appreciate if you went to him first then get permission from him and Yiya-teh before returning for more." Lucian gives a shrug, "The training of cubs is in many places a very temper raising thing for a number of Garou. For good reason too."

Back to topPage bottom

Lee nods in thanks for the food and eats some before speaking again.  He sighs before he does so.

"You're right.  I need to go through them first before I learn anything."

He will continue to eat and look around a bit.

If you have empathy, you can tell he seems a little down when he is told to go to Zack.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian reaches over and lightly pushes Lee's shoulder, "Cheer up he is way better a guy than he seems. As for asking permission, I don't blame you for that getting you down a little bit. Regardless of which race you are with being a cub is kind of shitty. Some races do worse by it than others. It passes, then you have those Den Parents to call on for a whole rank as an early youth in the culture while you stretch your legs and grow into yourself."

Back to topPage bottom

Lee nods, understanding what Lucian is saying.

"Yeah you're right.  I was expecting having to ask for permission when I came into this, I just thought it would be more of an ' it takes a community to raise a child ' kind of thing.  Also, I noticed a severe lack of ahroun here."

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh steps into the Yurt, bearing a basket of tasty smelling breads and meats, humming to herself. The Elder stops upon seeing Lee, but smiles, as if pleased to see him in present company, before nodding to him and moving over to settle next to Lucian, offering him a buttered roll from the basket before eyeing the contents of his plate with curiousity. She takes a moment to nuzzle Lucian's shoulder affectionately before snagging whatever bite off his plate he indicated might be interesting or delicious, and grinning happily. "Lover, Lee. Pleasant to see you both." Her voice carries genuine warmth and affection.

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smiles and leans into Yiya-teh before responding to Lee while accepting the roll and wordlessly motioning with a finger to suggest the food in the bowl goes together before he slides the bowl barely an inch towards her. To Lee he smiles, "It does, but how that village gets to help is up to the legal guardian. In our case that would be your Den Parent. Keep in mind that a Den Parent is invested in making sure you do well by way of being responsible for your actions both good and bad as if they truly were your parent. Just as you will be rewarded or punished for your actions, so will they. Being territorial and social creatures this creates an interesting situation for student and teacher. You might as well belong to the den parent until you graduate into being a full young adult within the society." Lucian leans in  and gives Yiya-teh a kiss before explaining with the food, "I did not pick out a filler for the food this time." He smiles, "Seems convenient that you brought the bread."

Back to topPage bottom

Lee smiles a little bit when he sees Yiya-teh (which is a lot for him).

"Greetings Sees Her Foes-ryha."

He listens intently to Lucian.

"I understand what you're saying.  Thank you for the wisdom.  I've gotten to see these situations from afar, but never been a part of it."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian quirks an eyebrow, "Oh? please forgive me, I was somehow under the impression that you were a lost cub. If you would not mind sharing, how has your life been as of yet and what has brought you to where you are now?"

Back to topPage bottom

Lee hesitates, making a face like he isn't sure if Lucian is being serious or not, then he speaks.

"Well, several years back was when Bjorn adopted me.  I was in my early teens.  Since then, I lived at Forgotten Oaks for a few years, then a Fenrir sept up until we came here.  Things were hard, but way better from before I was saved by my father.  I can elaborate more if you want."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "I am willing to listen if you want to share more."

Back to topPage bottom

Lee shrugs  "I don't want to bore you with a life story, so I'll just say I grew up with the enemy and got saved."

He looks down at his water and food but doesn't eat or drink.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "Me too, so don't distress over it."

Back to topPage bottom

Lee perks up a bit.  "Really?!  I've never met anyone that had to go through that as well.  You seem to be doing great, so that gives me hope."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smiles and nods to Lee, "It is a very long story. Basically I had to come a long way to become who I am but the basic morale is that you can be who and what you choose to be as long as you keep the goal in mind, stay self vigilant, and actually work towards it. Your past is the set of learning experiences that brought you to where you are, not what truly decides who you are."

Back to topPage bottom

Lee begins to eat again.
"This is good to know.  It's good to hear it from someone who's been through it.  Thank you."

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML